Punjab ETT Recruitment 2022. Punjab Elementary Teacher Training Jobs Notification Released. Apply Online for 5994 Punjab ETT Jobs at educationrecruitmentboard.com
Education Recruitment Punjab, Mohali has released a recruitment notification for Elementary Teacher Training (ETT) posts. Punjab ETT Recruitment Notification is published for a total of 5994 vacancies. These posts are divided into Fresh vacancies and Backlog vacancies. This is a golden opportunity for candidates who are looking for Teaching jobs in Punjab.
Punjab Education Board ETT Vacancy Details
- Fresh Vacancies – 3000
- Backlog Vacancies – 2994
It is to be noted that the application registration process for DPIEEE ETT Recruitment has started on 14 October 2022. Interested eligible persons can apply online on the official website i.e. educationrecruitmentboard.com once the registration link is activated. The last date for application submission is 10 November 2022.
Aspirants must check the Punjab ETT Recruitment Notification 2022 thoroughly before submitting an online application form. A direct link to the detailed notification and application link is provided on the website. Go through the link and download the notification and check it for educational qualifications, age criteria, application dates and other details.
Punjab ETT Recruitment 2022
|Recruitment Board Name||Punjab Education Recruitment Board, Mohali|
|Post Name||Elementary Teacher Training (ETT)|
|Number of Vacancies||5994|
|Last date to fill in an online application form||10 November 2022|
- Applicants should have passed Graduation with a minimum of 50% marks in the case of General Category candidates and 45% marks in the case of Scheduled Caste. Scheduled Tribes, Other Backward Classes, Backward Classes and Physically Handicapped candidates, from a recognized university or institute.
- Candidates should possess two years of Elementary Teachers Training Courses or two years of diploma in Elementary Education.
- Applicants should have PSTET-1 to apply online for Punjab ETT Jobs 2022.
Applicant’s age must be between 18 to 37 years as of 01/01/2022. Relaxation in the upper age limit will be provided as per the state government rules.
- General Categories – ₹1000/-
- Reserved Categories – ₹500/-
- Written Examination
- Documents Scrutiny
- Starting date of application registration – 14/10/2022
- Last date to submit an online application form – 10/11/2022
How to apply online for Punjab ETT Recruitment 2022
- First, visit the official website of the Punjab Education Recruitment Board.
- Check the Latest Recruitments / Latest Circulars.
- Click on the ETT Recruitment link 2022.
- Download and check the detailed notification thoroughly.
- Then, click on Apply Online link available there.
- Fill in the required information and complete the payment of the application fee.
- Finally, submit the online application form and print it for further use.
|Official Website Link||Visit Here|
|Punjab ETT Recruitment Notification 2022||Download Here|
|Punjab ETT Application Form 2022||Apply Online Here|