PSTET 2023 Online Application Form on pstet2023.org. Check Necessary Details, Educational Qualification, Age, Application Fee, Important Dates etc.
Punjab SCERT has announced the PSTET 2023 and a notification regarding the same has been released. The online application portal is open for the aspirants. Candidates can apply online for PSTET by 28 February 2023. The examination for PSTET will be conducted on 12 March across the state.
Here we have provided all the necessary details for our readers regarding the PSTET 2023.
Punjab State Teacher Eligibility Test is conducted at regular intervals by SCERT Punjab as per the guidelines of NCTE. The PSTET is conducted at two levels i.e Primary level and Elementry Level.
PSTET 2023 Online Application Form Details
|Name of Exam||Punjab State Teacher Eligibility Test|
|Type of Exam||Eligibility Test|
|Examination Body||SCERT Punjab|
|Last Date to Apply||28 February 2023|
The candidates possessing the required eligibility can apply online for Punjab State Teacher Eligibility Test.
Educational Qualification: For Papers 1 and 2, different educational qualifications are required by a candidate.
- Paper 1: 10+2 and Diploma in Elementry Education (JBT).
- Paper 2: Bachelor’s Degree and B.Ed.
Age Limit: There are no minimum and maximum age limits for PSTET.
Candidates applying for PSTET need to pay the registration fee for both papers separately. There is an application fee of Rs 1000/- for each paper. Candidates who opt for both papers need to pay a fee of Rs 2000/- combined.
SCERT Punjab has announced all the important dates for all events on the website. Candidates must not get confused over the dates as we are providing important dates here as well.
- Starting date to apply online: 18 February 2023
- Last Date to Apply Apply Online: 28 February 2023
- Last Date to pay the registration fee: 28 February 2023
- Exam Date: 12 March 2023
How to Apply Online for PSTET 2023?
Our experts have written an important guide to applying online or registering online for PSTET 2023 below.
- First, open the website pstet2023.org.
- On the homepage, click New Registration.
- Complete your registration providing all the details.
- Once registration is completed, click the Login button provided on the homepage.
- When you are logged in, enter all required details like academic details, and others.
- Upload scanned copies of the Photograph and Signature.
- Once the form is completed, pay the application fee.