PSSSB Patwari admit card details, Check Patwari exam date, paper pattern, Selection process @ssb.punjab.gov.in
The Punjab Subordinate Service Selection Board is going to conduct a written examination for the post of patwari in the upcoming months. The notification was released on 23 February 2023. On the same date, the online registration form link was also made available. The registration will end on 20 March 2023.
The Punjab Subordinate Service Selection Board released a total of 710 vacancies for revenue patwari.
For the examination purpose, PSSSB will soon release the PSSSB Admit Card on the official website so candidates can have access to it only after filling out their application no and password. Candidates who were in hopes of getting their admit card via post should keep in mind that it will only be released on the website.
sssb.punjab.gov.in Patwari Admit Card 2023
|Exam conducting organization||The Punjab Subordinate Service Selection Board|
|Post name||Patwari (Revenue)|
|Last date for online registration||20 March 2023|
|PSSSB Admit card release date||To be released|
There is very crucial information printed on your PSSSB admit card, so make sure to read it thoroughly and in case of an error please contact the authorities at the earliest. Do not forget to carry a copy of your admit card to the examination venue along with a verification id.
PSSSB Patwari Selection Process
The selection process will take place in three steps, so the candidate has to make sure that they are qualified for every step, so please check the detailed notification released on the official website. The three levels are
- Written exam
- Personal interview
- Document verification
The candidate has to clear all three stages to be eligible for the post of patwari, if the candidate is unable to clear even one stage then the candidate would be rejected.
Punjab Patwari Exam Pattern 2023
- This exam is an objective multiple-choice question test.
- The time given to complete the examination is 150 minutes.
- For each correct answer, 1 mark will be awarded.
- This exam will consist of two parts.
|Part||Subject||No of questions||Marks|
Important points to keep in mind-
- There is no negative marking in part-A.
- Part- B will only be evaluated if you clear part- A with a minimum score of 50% (25 marks).
- There will be a negative marking in part- B, for every incorrect answer -1/4 marks will be deducted.
- The merit list of candidates who clear part- A will be based on scores of part B.
How to download PSSSB Admit Card?
By using the steps given below you can download the PSSB admit card or you can also download it from our website by clicking on the link given below.
- Go to the official website of the Punjab Subordinate Services Selection Board @ sssb.punjab.gov.in.
- Go to the downloads section on the homepage.
- When the admit card link is activated on the website, it will appear there.
- Open that link and fill out all the necessary information like registration no and password etc
- Download your admit card and take a printout of your PSSSB Admit card.
|Official website||click here|
|Admit card link||click here|