Punjab Excise & Taxation Inspector Admit Card 2023 PSSSB Excise Inspector Exam Date, Paper Pattern, Selection Process at sssb.punjab.gov.in.
The Punjab Subordinate Services Selection Board recently announced and asked eligible candidates to apply online for the position of Excise & Tax Inspector. There were a total of 107 open positions available for consideration for these posts. An overwhelming number of interested and qualified applicants submitted their applications for these posts online.
The process of submitting online applications for these posts began on May 23, 2022, and the last day to apply for these posts was June 23, 2022. See the rest of the information in the next section. Now all these candidates are waiting for the announcement of the examination schedule for the test.
As of now, there is no PSSSB Excise & Taxation Inspector Exam Date mentioned on the official website of the board. The candidates will find a link to access the admit card and other documents on this webpage. So candidates are advised to keep this post saved for future updates.
Update on Exam Date
PSSSB announced the written exam schedule for the posts of Excise and Taxation Inspector recruitment exam. As per the notification, the exam will be conducted on 21 May 2023 at various examination centres across the state.
PSSSB Excise & Taxation Inspector Admit Card 2023
|Exam Board||Punjab Subordinate Services Selection Board (SSSB Punjab)|
|Vacancy Name||Excise & Taxation Inspector|
|No of Posts||107|
|Exam Date||21 May 2023|
|Punjab Excise Tax Inspector Admit Card 2022||15 May|
|Selection Process||Written Exam, Document Verification|
Punjab Taxation Inspector Selection Process, Paper Pattern
The PSSSB will select candidates on the basis of their marks in the Written Examination and Interview. The candidates have to pass the written test to appear in the Interview process. The written examination will be conducted in offline mode on OMR sheets across the state. The detailed paper pattern for the written test is provided below:
- The written examination will be 100 marks.
- There will be mainly four parts to the examination.
- The candidates will get a penalty of .25 marks for wrong answers.
- Applicants will get 01 marks for the correct answer.
- Applicants will get 02 hours to solve the written examination.
|Punjab History & Culture, General Knowledge, and Current Affairs (National and International)||45|
|Mental Ability, Reasoning, and Arithmetic||15|
|Language Proficiency (Punjabi and English)||30|
Important Documents for PSSSB Excise and Taxation Inspector Exam
All candidates must bring the PSSSB Excise Inspector Admit Card 2022 and all essential documents to the examination centre. These documents must be provided by exam participants in order to verify their identity. Candidates must bring a valid ID with them while taking the exam. A person’s identification may be confirmed using any of the following options:
- PAN Card
- Adhar Card
- Voter ID Card
- Driving License
- Employee ID
- Bank Passbook with photo etc.
How to download the Punjab Excise & Taxation Inspector Admit Card 2022
- Visit the official website of the SSSB Punjab at sssb.punjab.gov.in.
- Then go to the “Admit Cards” section of the website.
- Now you will find a link to download the Excise and Taxation Inspector Admit Card.
- After clicking on that link you will be redirected to a new webpage.
- Then on that page, you need to enter the Application number and password.
- Check the details you have entered and click on the “Submit” button.
- Now the document will appear in front of you.
- A link to access the PDF version of the document will be available on that page.
- Official website – sssb.punjab.gov.in
- PSSSB Excise & Taxation Inspector Admit Card – Click here