PPSC Senior Assistant Admit Card 2022. Punjab Senior Assistant Written Exam Date Notice awaited at the ppsc.gov.in portal.
Senior Assistant positions are being filled up by the Punjab Public Service Commission in various departments of Punjab. Final candidate selection will be made in accordance with the results of the written test. The commission will soon publish the exam schedule on its official website.
By entering their application registration number and date of birth on the designated link, eligible applicants can download their PPSC Senior Assistant Admit Card. On this page, a link pointing to the same will also be active.
The PPSC Senior Assistant online application period ran from June 14 to July 5, 2022. There are 198 open positions in this hiring effort. The first phase written test for these positions will take place in August–September 2022. Personal interviews will be held with qualified candidates.
PPSC Senior Assistant Admit Card & Exam Schedule 2022
|Organization||Punjab Public Service Commission|
|Post Name||Senior Assistant|
|Advt No.||29-36/ 2022|
|Last Date to Apply||July 2022|
Punjab Senior Assistant Paper Pattern
A JOINT COMPETITIVE EXAMINATION will be held for 198 Senior Assistant positions within the government of Punjab. Some key points on PPSC Sr Assistant Exam are as follows:
- The test will be conducted OMR based.
- Each question is worth four marks, and the contestant receives four marks for each accurate response.
- The written exam will have negative marking (one mark deducted for each question).
- Examining questions with erroneous answers, where 1 mark is deducted for each one (one) will be subtracted from the final score.
- In order to respond to a question, the candidate must determine the appropriate response for each question.
- The typing tests will be conducted after the written competitive examination, after Shortlisting based on written test merit.
- The duration of the examination is 02 hours.
|Subject Name||No. of Questions||Marks|
|Logical reasoning and mental ability||80||320|
|General knowledge and current affairs||40||160|
Phase – 2 (Skill Test/Typing Test)
There will be a typing test in English and Punjabi Languages. Both the tests are of qualifying nature. Candidates must have a typing speed of 30 words per minute speed with 92% accuracy. The duration of each test will be ten minutes.
Steps to download PPSC Senior Assistant Exam Admit Card
- First of all, open the official portal of PPSC.
- Check the announcements section.
- Then, look for the Senior Assistant Admit Card link.
- Fill in your application registration number and date of birth.
- Check your respective details and click on submit.
- Finally, check your admit card properly.
- Take a printout of the admit card for further reference.