PMC Hall Ticket 2022 for JE, Clerk Typist, ALO, AEI. Pune Municipal Corporation Recruitment Exam Date to be announced soon at www.pmc.gov.in.
The Pune Municipal Corporation will conduct a recruitment examination for the posts of Junior Engineer (Civil, Mechanical, Traffic Planning), Assistant Encroachment Inspector, Clerk Typist, and Assistant Legal Officer. Applicants will soon find a notification describing the examination schedule and other exam details on the official website of the organization.
The PMC will release the call letter for those candidates who have submitted a valid online application form on or before the last date. Applicants should keep in mind that the board will not send the PMC Hall Ticket to the addresses of candidates through registered posts. They have to download it online from the website of the commission.
The candidates are advised to download the Pune Municipal JE, Clerk Typist Admit Card as soon as it is made available on the official website. As they may face server-related issues if they prefer to download the document at the last moment. Also, keep your online application details handy to reduce the time to download the document.
PMC Bharti Hall Ticket 2022 @pmc.gov.in
|Name of Recruiter||Pune Municipal Corporation|
|Post Name & Vacancies|
|Last Date to Apply||10th August 2022|
|PMC Exam Date||to be declared|
|Pune Municipal JE, Clerk Typist Hall Ticket||10-15 days before the exam date|
|Job Location||Pune, Maharashtra|
PMC Recruitment Selection Process
- There will be 100 questions in the question paper.
- All questions will be multiple choice type questions.
- Applicants will get 02 hours to appear in the examination.
- There will be 02 marks for each correct answer.
- So it makes maximum marks of the exam 200.
|Mental Ability & Reasoning||15||30|
|Post Concerned Subject||40||80|
|Mental Ability & Reasoning||25||50|
PMC Written Test Exam Centers
- Navi Mumbai
Steps to download the PMC Hall Ticket 2022
- Visit the official website of PMC at pmc.gov.in
- On the homepage, click on the “Recruitment Advertisement” tab.
- Now you will be redirected to a new webpage.
- Then, click on the tab titled “Hall Ticket”.
- Fill in the required information of candidates such as Application Number, Password, etc.
- Now check the information you entered and click on the “Submit” button.
- Now the PMC Bharti Hall Ticket for Clerk, JE will get downloaded on your device.
- To carry it to the examination center, take out a print of it on an A4 size paper.
- Official Website – www.pmc.gov.in
- PMC Admit Card – Download here