PGCIL Field Engineer and Field Supervisor Recruitment 2022. Power Grid Recruitment Notification Released. Apply Online for Power Grid Field Engineer / Field Supervisor Jobs at www.powergrid.in
Power Grid Corporation of India Ltd has published a recruitment notification for Experienced Personnel for the posts of Field Engineers and Field Supervisors. A notification is published for a total of 800 vacancies for which registration will start on 21 November 2022. The last date to submit the online application form is 11 December 2022.
Total Vacancies – 800
- Field Engineer (Electrical) – 50 posts
- Field Engineer (Electronics & Communication) – 15 posts
- Field Engineer (IT) – 15 posts
- Field Supervisor (Electrical) – 480 posts
- Field Supervisor (Electronics & Communication) – 240 posts
Aspirants must be aware of the eligibility details for the said posts. We have mentioned essential details in this article. Also, links to download the detailed notification and online application form are provided in the below section. Check the notification thoroughly before submitting an online application form.
PGCIL Field Engineer / Field Supervisor Recruitment 2022
|Organization||Power Grid Corporation of India Ltd|
|Vacancy Name||Field Engineer, Field Supervisor|
|Advt Notification No||CC/09/2022|
|Location of Vacancies||Pan India|
|Last Date to Apply Online for AOC Recruitment||11 December 2022|
- Field Engineer – Applicants should possess a diploma in B.E/B.Tech/ B.Sc (Engg.) in Electrical discipline or equivalent discipline from a recognized University / Institute with minimum 55% marks for General/OBC(NCL)/EWS and pass marks for SC/ST/PwBD candidates. Also, applicants should have one-year post-qualification experience in the relevant field.
- Field Supervisor – The candidates should possess a Diploma in Engineering from the relevant subject of the post. In addition to this, applicants should have one-year post-qualification experience in the relevant field.
To apply for the PGCIL Field Engineer / Field Supervisor jobs, the Applicant should not be older than 29 years. The upper age will be calculated as of 11 December 2022. Applicant should be born between 11 December 1993 and 11 December 2004.
- Written Exam
- Documents Verification / Interview
- Field Engineer (Electrical/E&T/IT) – ₹400/-
- Field Supervisor (Electrical/E&T) – ₹300/-
- Online registration starting date – 21 November 2022
- Last date to submit an online application form – 11 December 2022
Steps to apply online for PGCIL Recruitment 2022
- First, visit the official portal of PGCIL.
- Click on the Careers tab and then Openings on the homepage.
- Then, click on Field Engineers and Field Supervisor Recruitment 2022.
- Download and check the detailed notification.
- Then, click on Apply Online link and fill in the required information.
- Pay your application fee through the desired mode and submit the application form.
- Take a valid printout of the application form for further use.
|Official Website Link||Visit Here|
|PGCIL Field Engineer / Field Supervisor Recruitment Notification 2022||Download Here|
|Online Application Form Link||Click Here (to be updated)|