PGCIL Field Engineer Admit Card 2022. Power Grid Field Supervisor Admit Card. Check the PGCIL Field Engineer / Field Supervisor Exam Date, Examination Scheme and Paper Pattern
Power Grid Corporation of India is going to start the selection process for the posts of Field Engineer and Field Supervisor. The selection of eligible candidates for the above posts will be done based on a Technical Test followed by an Aptitude Test. Before that organization will check the online application form to check eligibility. Thereafter, the qualified candidates will be issued admit cards for both phases.
Candidates will be able to download their PGCIL Admit Card for Field Engineer and Field Supervisor posts from the official website by entering their registration details. We will provide proper information and an official link about it on this webpage. So, stay connected with our website for necessary information.
Recruitment of Experienced Personnel for the posts of Field Engineers and Field Supervisors was announced in November 2022. Eligible candidates were able to submit an online application form from 21 November to 11 December 2022. In this recruitment drive, a total of 800 vacancies will be filled up. The Schedule of the Technical Knowledge Test and Screening Test will be released on the official website soon.
PGCIL Field Engineer / Field Supervisor Admit Card 2022
|Organization||Power Grid Corporation of India Ltd|
|Vacancy Name||Field Engineer, Field Supervisor|
|Advt Notification No||CC/09/2022|
|Location of Vacancies||Pan India|
|Last Date to Apply Online for AOC Recruitment||11 December 2022|
|Written Examination Date||to be announced|
|Admit Cards Availability||ten days before the exam date|
PGCIL Field Engineer Examination Scheme and Paper Pattern
- The test will be of a 1-hour duration.
- Sections and Number of questions:
- Technical Knowledge Test – 50 questions based on the Engineering syllabus in the relevant discipline.
- Aptitude Test – 25 questions based on Logical reasoning, data interpretation, comprehension, vocabulary, data sufficiency and numerical ability.
- All questions will be MCQ type with 4 options and carry equal weightage (1 mark each) and there shall be no negative marking.
- Qualifying marks would be a minimum of 40% for Unreserved including EWS and 30% for reserved vacancies.
PGCIL Admit Card Details & Exam Instructions
The admit cards for Technical Test and Screening Test will be released online. There will be essential details including personal and departmental printed on the admit card. Aspirants must check the details thoroughly. If there is any error, contact the examination authority for necessary rectification before the exam date.
At the time of exam, candidates are required to produce a valid photo identity proof along with the PGCIL Field Engineer Admit Card. Candidates without the documents will not be allowed to take the exam.
How to download PGCIL Admit Card for Field Engineer / Field Supervisor
- Visit the official website of PGCIL.
- Check the Careers section and look for the admit cards for Field Engineer and Field Supervisor posts.
- Click on the link and fill in the application registration details.
- Verify the input details and click on submit.
- Finally, download your admit card and print it for further reference.
- Official Website – www.powergrid.in
- PGCIL Field Engineer / Field Supervisor Admit Card 2022 – Download Here