PCMC Recruitment Notification 2022: The Pimpri Chinchwad Municipal Corporation has announced a recruitment notification for 386 positions in Group B and Group C. These positions include Additional Legal Adviser, Legal Officer, Deputy Chief Fire Officer, Divisional Fire Officer, Park Superintendent (Trees), Assistant Park Superintendent, Park Inspector, Horticulture Supervisor, Court Clerk, Animal Keeper, Social Worker, Civil Engineering Assistant, Clerk, Health Inspector, Junior Engineer (Civil), and Junior Engineer (Electrica).
A brief announcement on the availability of 386 positions is made by the PCMC Maharashtra. On the 19th of August in 2022, the comprehensive notification for the PCMC recruitment is made public. After the link has been activated, candidates who are interested in PCMC Bharti 2022 will be able to submit their applications online. The deadline to submit the online application form is 18 September 2022.
PCMC Recruitment 2022 Notification Out
|Conducting Authority||Pimpri Chinchwad Municipal Corporation|
|Post||Various Group B and Group C Post|
|No. of Vacancy||386|
|PCMC Short Notification Release Date||August 2022|
|Application registration started||19th August 2022|
|Last Date to Apply Online||08th September 2022|
The post-wise educational qualification requirement in PCMC Jobs Notification 2022 is given here.
|Posts Name||Minimum Educational Qualification|
|Additional Legal Adviser||Degree in Law|
|Legal Adviser||Degree in Law|
|Deputy Chief Fire Officer||BE/B.Tech in Fire and Safety|
|Divisional Fire Officer||BE/B.Tech in Fire and Safety|
|Park Superintendent (Trees)||B.Sc in Horticulture/Forestry|
|Additional Park Superintendent||B.Sc in Horticulture/Forestry|
|Park Inspector||B.Sc in Horticulture/Forestry|
|Horticulture Supervisor||B.Sc in Horticulture/Forestry|
|Court Clerk||Degree in Law|
|Animal Keeper||Diploma in Veterinary|
|Civil Engineering Assistant||Degree/Diploma in Civil Engineering|
|Clerk||Graduation, Typing Skill|
|Junior Engineer (Civil)||Degree/Diploma in Civil Engineering|
|Junior Engineer (Electrical)||Degree/Diploma in Electrical Engineering|
The age of applicants belonging to the General Categories should be between 18 to 38 years while the age of candidates belonging to reserved categories must be between 18 to 43 years as of 01/01/2022.
- General Categories – ₹1000/-
- Reserved Categories – ₹800/-
- Written Test
- Documents Verification
- Starting date of online application registration – 19 August 2022
- Last date to submit an online application form – 18 September 2022
How to apply online for PCMC Recruitment 2022?
- Open the official website on the browser.
- Then, click on the latest news section.
- Look for the PCMC Recruitment 2022 for various posts.
- Download the detailed notification and check it thoroughly.
- Then, click on the Apply Online link.
- Fill in the required information and click on submit.
- Make a payment of the application fee as per your category and submit the application form.
- Finally, take a printout of the application form for further use.
|PSMC Recruitment Notification 2022||Get Here|
|Application Link for PCMC Recruitment 2022||Apply Online Here|