Panvel Municipal Corporation has released a notification for the recruitment of Group A, B, and C posts. The total number of available positions is 377, including roles such as Firefighter, Driver Machine Driver, Nurse Practitioner, Clerk Typist, and Heavy Driver. The selection process will involve a written exam and a skill test.
The organization completed the application registration process for these posts on 17 August 2023. Further, the schedule for the written examination will be announced. It is expected that the exam will be conducted in October-November 2023. In compliance with the examination, the Panvel Municipal Corporation Hall Ticket will be released a few days before the exam.
As per the exam instructions, the organization will release PMC Hall Ticket at least two weeks before the written examination date. Candidates can download the same from the official website after logging in using the application registration number and date of birth. We will provide a direct link referring to the hall ticket on this webpage accordingly.
panvelcorporation.com Clerk and other posts Hall Ticket 2023
|Organization Name||Panvel Municipal Corporation|
|Post Name||Firefighter, Driver Machine Driver, Nurse Practitioner, Clerk Typist, Heavy Driver & Other posts|
|Last date to submit a filled application form||17 August 2023|
|Written Examination Date||to be released|
|PMC Hall Ticket Availability||two weeks before the exam date|
A massive number of candidates applied for various posts in Panvel Municipal Corporation Recruitment. For this recruitment, the organization started accepting the application form from13 July 2023. The last date to submit a filled application form was 17 August 2023. All the eligible candidates can download the PMC Hall Ticket for Group A, B and C posts from the official portal accordingly.
PMC Clerk, Typist and Other Posts Selection Process
The selection of eligible candidates for Group A, B and C posts i.e. Clerk, Typist, Heavy Driver, Firefighter and other posts will be done on the basis of their performance in various phases of the selection process. The processes of the above-said posts are as follows:
- Written Examination – After completing the application scrutiny process, the organization will release the schedule for the written test. There will be an OMR-based examination having multiple-choice questions on different topics.
- Skill Test – The qualified candidates will be called for a skill test i.e. Typing Test and others.
- Documents Verification & Interview – This will be the final round of the selection process. The candidates who qualified for the written test and skill test will be called for the documents verification and Interview. The location of the event will be communicated to the eligible candidate through their registered email address.
How to download PMC Clerk Typist and other posts Hall Ticket?
The registered eligible candidates can download their respective Panvel Municipal Corporation Admit Card for Group A, B and C posts from the official website using the application registration number and date of birth. Here are some simple steps to access the admit card and direct links to the official web portal and PMC Clerk Typist Hall Ticket.
- First, visit the official website of Panvel Municipal Corporation.
- Check the Latest Notifications section on the homepage.
- Look for the Group A, B & C Recruitment link.
- Then, find the Hall Ticket download link.
- Fill in your application number and date of birth.
- Verify the filled information and click on submit button.
- Finally, download your hall ticket and print it for further use.
- Official Website – panvelcorporation.com
- PMC Hall Ticket for Clerk Typist and other posts – Download Here