Odisha Sub-ordinate Staff Selection Commission published a recruitment notification at the end of April 2023. The applicants fill out the application form between 01 May to 30 May 2023 for the post of Multipurpose Health Worker (Female). The total number of vacancies is 2753 have been mentioned in the notification.
Now, applicants who applied for these Group C posts waiting for the announcement of the exam date. The commission has decided that the MPHW written exam will be conducted on 16 July 2023. The OSSSC will organise the exam in the various district of Odisha State.
The OSSSC MPHW Admit Card will be published on www.osssc.gov.in website. Those applicants who submitted their application form within the given time period can download the exam letter from the OSSSC portal.
www.osssc.gov.in MPHW Admit Card 2023
|Exam Controller||Odisha Sub-ordinate Staff Selection Commission|
|Post Name||Multipurpose Health Worker|
|Exam Date||16 July 2023|
|MPHW Admit Card||To be released|
If the authority will publish any updates regarding the exam date & admit card, we will inform you through this article. Candidates must go through the paper pattern & Selection process of the commission which has been explained in the next section.
MPHW Exam Pattern
- The exam will be conducted in offline mode i.e. OMR based exam.
- All multiple-choice questions will be given in the exam.
- A total of 100 questions will be found in the exam & each question will carry one mark.
- The paper will contain a negative marking of 0.25 marks for wrong & multiple answers.
|Subjects||Marks/No. of Questions||Duration|
|Questions on subjects related to the ANM syllabus||60||2 Hours|
|Practical Skill-Based Questions||25|
OSSSC Selection Process
The selection process will totally depend on the offline exam. On the basis of the written exam marks, the merit list will be prepared district-wise. According to different districts, the number of selected candidates will vary.
How to download the OSSSC MPHW Admit Card 2023?
The admission letter will contain the exam date, time and venue for the written test as well as the candidate’s name, examination centre details and other crucial instructions. Applicant can download their call letter by using their User id & password after the publication of the admit card on the commission website. Follow the below-given step to download the admit card:
- Open the website which is www.osssc.gov.in
- On the homepage, click on the Login button.
- Add your Username & Password.
- Find the download link for MPHW Admit Card & click on it.
- The admission letter will be downloaded, open it & check the details.
- Take a printout of admit card for future reference.
OSSSC MPHW Admit Card: To be Check Here