OSSC WEO Admit Card 2022. Odisha Welfare Extension Officer Call Letter. Check OSSC WEO Written Exam Date at www.ossc.gov.in
Odisha Staff Selection Commission and the Department of SC, ST Development, Marginal & Backward Class will conduct a written examination for Welfare Extension Officer posts soon. The application registration process is over and the authority is looking to organize various phases of the selection process i.e. Preliminary Test, Main Examination.
Firstly, the organization will release the schedule for the written test on its website. For the exam, eligible candidates will be issued OSSC WEO Admit Card to the eligible candidates at least two weeks before the declared exam date. Candidates will be able to access the same by filling up the application registration number and date of birth.
Recruitment under Advt Notification No: IIE-145/2021-5651/OSSC has been published on the official website in September 2022. Eligible candidates were able to apply online for these posts from 13 September to 12 October 2022. Applications were invited for filling up a total of 129 vacancies.
OSSC WEO Admit Card 2022
|Organization||Odisha Staff Selection Commission|
|Department Name||Department of SC, ST Development, Marginal & Backward Class|
|Post Name||Welfare Extension Officer|
|Number of Posts||129|
|Written Exam Date||to be announced|
|Admit Card availability||two weeks before the exam date|
Thousands of candidates seeking Government Jobs in Odisha applied for the Welfare Extension Officer posts. These candidates are eagerly waiting for the examination. The exam will be conducted in two phases. The scheme of examination will be as follows:
OSSC WEO Exam Scheme & Paper Pattern
The examination will have four rounds i.e. preliminary exam, mains exam, Career assessment, and viva voce. Check out the below section to know the detailed OSSC Welfare Extension Officer exam scheme and paper pattern of all the stages:
- The exam will be conducted in the OMR sheet mode.
- 100 questions will be asked in the exam related to General Awareness.
- Each correct answer will be awarded one mark and a negative marking of 0.25 marks will be applicable for the wrong answer.
|Subjects||Maximum Marks / No. of Questions||Duration|
|General Awareness (General Science, Current events, Socio-Economic & Political situation, History, Geography, etc)||100||90 minutes|
- The main exam will be for 300 marks.
- Language papers will be descriptive type in nature.
- The General Studies paper will be of an objective type in nature.
- Each section of the paper will be of 90 minutes duration in time.
|General English||100||Descriptive||1.5 hours|
|Odia Language||100||Descriptive||1.5 hours|
|General Studies||100||OMR Based||1.5 hours|
Odisha WEO Admit Card Details & What to Carry at exam centre
There will be essential details related to the candidate such as name, date of birth, photograph, exam timings, venue of exam etc printed on the OSSC WEO Admit Card 2022. Aspirants must download it from the official portal and present it to the invigilators at the examination centre. In addition to the exam admit card, candidates are required to carry a blue/black ball pen and a photo identity card to the invigilators.
Exam participants must check the details mentioned on the admit card thoroughly. If an error is found, contact the exam authority office with a supporting document for necessary rectification. A valid photo identity card for identification purpose may be among Aadhar Card, Voter’s ID Card, Driving License, Pan Card, etc.
How to download OSSC WEO Admit Card 2022
- Visit the official website of Odisha SSC.
- Check the What’s New section on the homepage.
- Click on the link for Welfare Extension Officer Admit Card 2022.
- Fill in the required information such as Registration Number and Date of Birth.
- Verify the filled information and click on submit button.
- Finally, check your admit card on your device screen.
- Take a valid printout of it for further reference.
- Official Website – Visit Here
- OSSC WEO Admit Card 2022 – Download Here