Odisha Staff Selection Commission has released a notification for Odisha Combined Higher Secondary Exam 2023. The commission is inviting online applications from eligible desirous candidates for various Group-B & Group-C Specialist positions in different departments under the Government of Odisha.
The commission i.e. OSSC will be filling up 354 vacancies through this recruitment drive. According to the notification released on 13 June 2023, the application registration for the OSSC CHS Recruitment will start on 26 June 2023 and the last date to submit a filled application form is 26 July 2023.
Aspirants are advised to read the detailed Odisha CHS Jobs Notification thoroughly before submitting a filled application form. Candidates who fulfil the eligibility criteria i.e. educational qualification, age limit and others can apply online for these posts from the official website i.e. ossc.gov.in respectively.
ossc.gov.in Odisha CHS Recruitment 2023
|Recruitment Organization||Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC)|
|Exam Name||Combined Higher Secondary Exam (CHS)|
|Job Category||Group-B & Group-C|
|Mode of application||Online|
|Last Date to Register Online||24 July 2023|
|OSSC Official Website||ossc.gov.in|
OSSC CHS Recruitment – Jobs Classification
|Post Name||Name of the Department/Heads of Department||Total Vacancies|
|Weaving Supervisor (Provisional)||Directorate of Textiles||03|
|Soil Conservation Extension Worker||Directorate of Soil Conservation & Watershed Development||245|
|Technical Assistant (Provisional)||Directorate of Textiles||19|
|Amin||Water Resources Department||75|
|Amin||Directorate of Town Planning||12|
Odisha CHS Recruitment – Eligibility Details
In this article, we have shared essential eligibility details on OSSC CHS Recruitment 2023. Check these details thoroughly and thereafter apply online for the advertised jobs from the official website of OSSC. The eligibility criteria for these posts are as follows:
|Post Name||Educational Qualification||Age Limit as of 01.01.2023|
|Weaving Supervisor (Provisional)||Must have passed Diploma in Handloom Technology/ Textile Technology||21-38 Years|
|Soil Conservation Extension Worker||10+2 Science or 10+2 Vocational course in Agriculture related subject (Crop Production/ Horticulture/ Repair & Maintenance of Power Driven Farm Machinery)||21-38 Years|
|Technical Assistant (Provisional)||HSC or Matriculation with PMF/ Handloom Weaving & Design Training in Govt. organization||20-38 Years|
|Amin||Must have passed Higher Secondary Examination (10+2) and must have basic computer knowledge||21-38 Years|
|Amin||HSC and National Trade Certificate (NTC) passed in Draughtsman Civil||21-38 Years|
OSSC CHS Recruitment – Application Fee Details
Applicants are required to pay a certain amount as an application fee. The payment of this application fee can be done online using a credit card, debit card or Internet Banking etc. The fee for different categories is as follows:
|Category||Application Fee (in Rs.)|
Odisha CHS Jobs Selection Process
The selection of eligible candidates will be done based on their performance in various phases of the selection process. The eligible application should undergo the following stages of the selection process:
- Preliminary Examination: The preliminary test will be a computer-based test (CBT). The question paper will consist of 100 multiple-choice questions. The duration of the Prelims Test will be 2 hours.
- Main Examination: The main examination will be a written test having 3 papers. The duration of each paper will be 3 hours.
- Interview: The candidates qualified in the Prelims Test and Mains Examination will be called for an Interview. The interview will be conducted to check the candidate’s communication skills, personality, and suitability for the post.
OSSC CHS Exam – Important Dates
|Notification release date||13 June 2023|
|Starting date to apply online||26 June 2023|
|Last date to apply online||26 July 2023|
How to apply online for OSSC CHS Recruitment 2023?
If are not aware of the process of applying online for OSSC CHS Recruitment 2023, check the below-given easy steps to register online. Direct links to the official website, online application form and detailed recruitment notification are also added below.
- Visit the official website of OSSC.
- Check the “What’s New” section on the homepage.
- Find the link for Combined Higher Secondary Exam-2023 Notification.
- Download and check the detailed recruitment notification thoroughly.
- Then, click on Apply Online link and fill in your details.
- Upload the required documents and complete the application fee payment.
- Finally, please submit your application form and print it for further use.
|Official Website||Visit Here|
|OSSC CHS Recruitment Notification PDF||Download Here|
|OSSC CHS Recruitment – Application Link||Apply Online Here (to be added here)|