OSSC CGL Recruitment 2022. Odisha SSC Group B & C Posts Notification released. Odisha CGL applications for Junior Assistant, Auditor, Junior Clerk, Food Supply Inspector, Assistant Officer and other posts at www.ossc.gov.in.
The Odisha Staff Selection Commission is inviting applications for various vacancies under the Combined Graduate Level exam. A total of 943 Junior Assistant, Auditor, Junior Clerk, Food Supply Inspector, Assistant Officer and other posts will be filled up through this exam.
|Post Name||Group||Total Vacancies|
|Assistant CT & GST Officer||Group B||107|
|Gram Panchayat Extension Officer||Group B||87|
|Handicrafts Promotion Officer||Group B||48|
|Inspector of Cooperative Societies||Group B||72|
|Inspector of Suppliers||Group B||110|
|Junior Correctional||Group B||20|
|Junior Employment Officer||Group B||26|
|Small Savings & Financial Inclusion Officer||Group B||09|
|Junior Assistant||Group C||193|
|Junior Clerk||Group C||51|
Application registration will start on 11 November. The applicants will be able to submit their application forms till 10 December 2022. Download and check the detailed notification for eligibility on educational and age criteria. A direct link to download the OSSC CGL Group B & C Recruitment is given in the below section.
Odisha SSC Application Link is also provided on this webpage. The same will be activated as and when it is available officially. Also, instructions to fill in the application form and a short description including application fee details and the submission process is given mentioned in this article. Check the details thoroughly before submitting an online application form.
OSSC CG Group B & C Recruitment 2022
|Name of Organisation||Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC)|
|Exam Name||Combined Graduate Level|
|Posts||Group B & C Posts|
|No. of Vacancies||943|
|Last Date to Submit Online Applications||10 December 2022|
The candidates should possess Graduation Degree in any discipline and have knowledge of working on Computer programs, Internet, Word Processing, email, presentation and data analysis.
Applicant’s age must be between a minimum of 21 years and a maximum of 37 years as of 01 January 2022. There will be a relaxation in the upper age limit to the reserved categories as per the state government rules.
- Computer-Based Examination
- Main Written Examination
- Documents Verification
- OSSC CGL Notification Release Date – 02 November 2022
- Starting date of online application submission – 11 November 2022
- Last date to submit an online application form – 10 December 2022
How to apply online for OSSC CGL Group B & C Recruitment 2022
- Visit the official website of OSSC.
- Check the What’s New Section on the homepage.
- Download the detailed notification for Group Combined Graduate Level Exam 2022.
- Check the notification thoroughly and click on Apply Online link.
- Fill in the required information and upload the scanned documents.
- Complete the payment of the application fee and submit the application form.
- Finally, take a valid priontout of the application form.
|Official Website link||www.ossc.gov.in|
|OSSC CGL Notification 2022||Download Here|
|Online application Link||Apply Online Here|