OSSC BSSO Recruitment 2022 Odisha Block Social Security Officer Online Application Form, Vacancy Details Notification PDF at ossc.gov.in.
The official notice for the OSSC BSSO Recruitment 2022 may be found on the official website of the Odisha Staff Selection Commission, which is www.ossc.gov.in. The OSSC is now accepting online applications for the 94 available BSSO positions. These positions of BSSO will be on a contractual basis and candidates will be hired for a period of one year initially.
The candidates are advised to be updated with the list of documents required to submit online applications for the Odisha BSSO Job Vacancies. There will be no acceptance of offline applications by the board. The applicants have to use the official website of the board to submit their applications.
The online application for OSSC Block Social Security Officer Recruitment 2022 is available on August 5, 2022, and will close on September 4, 2022. Aspirants may get all the information they need about the recruitment, including important dates, qualifications, age limits, educational qualifications, and more, in this post.
OSSC BSSO Jobs Notification 2022
|Post Name||Block Social Security Officer|
|Last Date to Apply||04 September 2022|
Applicants should have a Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution in any field, and they must also be proficient in the use of computers for a variety of tasks, including surfing the web, sending and receiving emails, creating documents, and analyzing and presenting data.
The candidate must be between 21 to 38 years of age as on 01 January 2022.
- Preliminary Exam
- Main Written Exam/Computer Skill Test
- Certificate Verification
|Starting Date for Registration||05 August 2022|
|Last Date for Registration||04 September 2022|
|Starting Date to Submit Online Application Form||05 August 2022|
|Last Date to Submit Online Application Form||04 September 2022|
Steps to submit Odisha BSSO Online Application Form
- Visit the official website at ossc.gov.in
- Then go to the “New Application” section of the website.
- Then select the Block Social Security Officer Online Application.
- Then enter the basic details of the applicants.
- After that upload the document of the candidates.
- Then check the entered details and process to pay the online application fee.
- After that, the candidates will be asked to recheck the details before the final submission of the application form.
- Now you need to click the Submit button to finally submit the form.
- Don’t forget to take out a printout of the form as you will need it through the whole selection process.
|OSSC Notification PDF||Download here|