Home » Result » OPTCL JMT, OA, JMOT Result for written exam

OPTCL Result 2023 Odisha JMT, OA, JMOT Exam Cut-Off Score & Merit List at optcl.co.in

Odisha Power Transmission Corporation Limited released the advertisement regarding the various post of Trainees such as Junior Maintenance Trainee, Office Asst Gr-III Trainee, Jr Maintenance & Operator Trainee and Stenographer Gr-III Trainee on 27 January 2023. The candidates submitted their applications within the given time period on the authorised portal of the electricity department. The written exam for these posts was conducted on 05 and 06 May 2023 in various cities of Odisha state.

Now, examinees are eagerly waiting for the result of the written test. The OPTCL Trainee Result 2023 will be declared in the forthcoming days on their website. After the completion of the Trainee selection process, a total of 333 posts will be filled up in the Electricity department.

optcl.co.in JMT, OA, JMOT & Stenographer Trainee Result 2023

Name of the Department  Odisha Power Transmission Corporation Limited
Post Name  Trainee
Total Vacancies  333
Exam Date  05 & 06 May 2023
OPTCL Result  To be updated
Helpdesk  (0674)- 2541743 / 2542269
Official website  optcl.co.in

Those candidates who get selected will undergo a training period of 1 year at field units of OPTCL including induction training at the Power Training Centre (PTC), Chandaka, Bhubaneswar.

OPTCL OA, JMOT, Stenographer Exam Analysis

  • The mode of the examination was online i.e. Computer based test.
  • The type of questions were multiple choice and a total of 200 questions were given in the test. In the exam, 80% of questions were related to subject knowledge and the other 20% were from Numerical / GK & Reasoning and English.
  • The duration of the exam was 3 hours.
  • One mark for one correct question and 0.25 marks will be deducted for every wrong answer.

OPTCL Minimum Qualifying Marks

The minimum qualifying marks are essential scores obtained by the applicants to take part in the next phase of the selection process. As per the official notification, the qualifying marks have been described below:

Category Name Minimum Qualifying Marks
Unreserved / SEBC 50%
SC/ST/PwBD 40%

How to check the OPTCL Result?

The merit list will also be published along with the selected candidate’s list on the OPTCL site. The offer of an appointment will be issued for selected applicants only after completion of the selection process. The aspirants can check their results by following below given steps:

  1. In the commencing step, visit the optcl.co.in website.
  2. A homepage will open, then click on the career tab & then on the new openings.
  3. Then look for the various Trainee post result link.
  4. Click on the result link and download it.
  5. Open it and check your result by name and shortlisted candidates will be prepared for the next stage of the selection.
Direct links
Share With Friends! Facebook Twitter

Join the Discussion