OPTCL JMT, JMOT, Stenographer and Office Assistant Admit Card 2023 Released. Check Junior Management Trainee, Stenographer, Office Assistant and Jr Maintenance and Operator Trainee Exam Date.
Odisha Power Transmission Corporation Limited (OPTCL) will conduct a written examination for various Trainee posts in May. The organization completed the online application registration process in March.
The scheduled date of the examination has been announced on the official website. The Computer-Based Exam for the said posts will be conducted on 5 and 6 May 2023. Along with this, instructions regarding the issue of admit cards will also be issued. As per the notification, the organization will issue the OPTCL Trainee Admit Card about ten days prior to the scheduled date of the exam.
The relevant link will be activated on the official website which the candidates can download by entering their registration number and date of birth. Candidates can download the OPTCL Admit Card at least ten days before the examination date.
Update on Admit Card
Candidates can use the link added below and the log-in option to download the admit card. Candidates need to enter the USER ID and password generated while registering for the concerned recruitment to login and download the admit card.
optcl.co.in JMT, JMOT, Stenographer Trainee Admit Card
|Organization||Odisha Power Transmission Corporation Limited|
|Post Name||Trainee Jobs|
|Number of Vacancies||333|
|Application Dates||February 2023|
|Date of Written Examination||05 and 6 May|
|OPTCL Admit Cards Availability||Released|
The organization had invited applications for the posts of Junior Maintenance Trainee, Office Assistant, Junior Maintenance Trainee and Stenographer through different advertisements. Applications were invited under Advertisements No: 05/2023, 06/2023, 07/2023 and 08/2023 Dated 27.01.2023 for the appointment of eligible candidates for a total of 333 posts. Eligible candidates were able to submit an application form through the official website from 30/01/2023 to 18/03/2023.
Odisha OPTCL Trainee Selection Process
The selection board has almost completed the work of checking the received application forms. Thousands of applications have been received. Out of these, the valid application forms will be shortlisted and invited for various phases of the selection process. Following are the different stages of the selection process:
- Computer-based Examination
- Skill Test
- Documents Verification
OPTCL Odisha JMT, JMOT, Stenographer, Office Assistant Exam Scheme
- The selection process involves a Computer Based Test (CBT) and a Personal Interview.
- Eligible candidates will be called for Computer Based Test, comprising 200 Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs), out of which Subject knowledge (80%), Numerical / GK & Reasoning (10%) & English Knowledge (10%).
- The CBT will be Three (3) hours in duration.
- Each correct answer will be awarded one mark & there will be a negative marking of 0.25 marks for each wrong answer.
- Candidates who qualify for CBT and be shortlisted will be called for Personal Interview in a 1:3 ratio in each category.
- The merit list will be drawn purely on the basis of Performance in the CBT and Personal Interview.
- The weightage for CBT & Personal Interview is 80% & 20% respectively.
OPTCL Admit Card Release – Information & Instructions
The organization will release the OPTCL Admit Card for various Trainee posts at least ten days before the decided written exam date. Candidates can download it by going through the direct link shared on this webpage. After downloading the admit card, candidates must check the same whether the details printed on the call letter is correct. If an error exists, the candidates must contact the exam authority for necessary rectification. Candidates should produce a valid supporting document for the purpose.
In addition, candidates must bring a photo identity proof of himself/herself along with the OPTCL Trainee Admit Card at the examination centre. A valid photo identity proof may be among Aadhar Card, Voters ID Card, Driving License, Indian Passport, PAN Card, Bank Passbook etc. Candidates without admit card print and photo identity card will not be allowed to enter the examination centre.
How to download OPTCL Trainee Admit Card online?
The admit cards will be released online only. Aspirants need to download it through the official website as no admit cards will be sent to the candidate’s address. Check the below-given easy steps to download the exam admission cards. Also, the links to the official website and admit card download link are provided below.
- Visit the official website of OPTCL.
- Click on the Career section on the homepage.
- Then, check the Current Openings.
- Click on the Admit Cards download link.
- Fill in the application number and date of birth.
- Verify the input details and click on submit button.
- Finally, download your admit card and print it for further use.