OPSC Technical Education Recruitment 2023 for Lecturer. Apply Online for 224 vacant posts in Odisha Technical Education & Training Service @ www.opsc.gov.in and Check the Eligibility Criteria: The Odisha Public Service Commission has published the recruitment notification regarding the Lecturer post in 13 different disciplines under Odisha Technical Education & Training Service (Group-B). As per the official notification, a total of 224 posts will be filled through this recruitment.
For OPSC Technical Education Lecturer Recruitment 2023 submission of the online application will start on 26 April 2023 and will be closed on 26 May 2023. This is a better opportunity to join as a Lecturer in a Government Engineering School / Polytechnic of the state of Odisha under the Department of Skill Development & Technical Education.
www.opsc.gov.in Lecturer Vacancies 2023 Details
|Recruitment Agency||Odisha Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Post||Lecturer|
|Application submission starts on||26 April 2023|
|Last date for applying online||26 May 2023|
Interested candidates apply online on the official site of the OPSC. Before filling out the application form, applicants must read the official notification in detail to check their eligibility criteria and academic qualifications. We also mentioned in the next section of the article about eligibility criteria and application fees.
OPSC Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates must possess a bachelor’s degree in Engineering/ Technology in the concerned Engineering trade with first class or its equivalent qualification from any recognized university or institute of engineering of the State/Country.
- If applicants have a Master’s degree in Engineering/ Technology with first class or its equivalent, it is necessary to have a bachelor’s degree or Master’s degree in the relevant trade.
Those applicants completed 21 years of age and not more than 38 years of age as on 01 August 2022. The applicants were not earlier born than 2 August 1984 and not later than 01 August 2001. Apart from this 5 years of relaxation in upper age limits will be provided for candidates who belong to SC/ST/SEBC/Women and Ex-Serviceman and 10 years for those persons who have 40% permanent disabilities or more.
Selection Process for Lecturer Jobs
As per the official notification, the selection process for the lecturer job is divided into two stages:
- Written Exam
- Interview/Personality Test
The written test will be conducted for 500 marks and the interview test for 50 marks. On the basis of both two stages, the final merit list will be prepared and will publish on the official site.
How to Apply Online for OPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2023?
The authority will only accept the online application form and the mode of application form will be rejected by the organisation. If candidates face any technical problems during filling out the application form or in the online registration, then they may contact the OPSC Technical Support system & the contact detail mentioned in the above section of the article. We explain some easy steps to fill out the application form:
- In the first step, go to the official site i.e www.opsc.gov.in
- On the homepage, click on the “Apply Online” button.
- Candidates need to register themselves first with a valid email id and phone number.
- Then click on the OPSC Lecturer Recruitment link and fill out the application form.
- Upload all the required documents and submit them.
- Note the registration number and password for further use, and take a printout of the filled registration form.
- Administrative website: www.opsc.gov.in
- OPSC Job Notification Pdf: Download Here
- OPSC Lecturer Job: Apply Here