Download Odisha AFO Admit Card 2022 OPSC Assistant Fisheries Officer Admit Card OPSC AFO Exam Date: Odisha Public Service Commission recently announced the recruitment for the selection of Assistant Fisheries Officer in the Fisheries & Animal Resource Development Department of Odisha. The total number of vacant posts is 177. Since the online application submission process has come to an end, the commission will conduct the written exam in the upcoming months to decide the eligibility for the interview round.
The candidates who have successfully submitted their applications will take part in the offline test which is scheduled to be conducted offline at multiple examination centres in the state. The recruitment authority is responsible to provide OPSC AFO Admit Card to the applicants. Candidates will be able to download the same using the right credentials on the official website.
The OPSC will invite 2 times candidates from each category advertised for the interview round. So it will be very tough to get the qualifying marks in the written test. The exact date for the test has not been declared by the officials. Candidates will be allowed to download Odisha AFO Admit Card, 7-10 days before the offline examination.
OPSC AFO Admit Card 2022
|Exam Conducting Authority||Odisha Public Service Commission|
|Post Name||Assistant Fisheries Officer|
|Department||Fisheries & Animal Resource Development Department|
|Odisha AFO Exam Date||June – July 2022 (Expected)|
|Selection Process||Written Exam/Interview|
|OPSC AFO Admit Card Release Date||10-15 days before the exam|
Talking about the written test, the test will be conducted for 800 marks. Aspirants have to participate in the written examination and score the qualification marks to stand eligible for the further stages of the recruitment.
OPSC AFO Exam Pattern
- The exam will be conducted in offline mode.
- All the questions shall be in MCQs format.
- The written exam is divided into two parts (Paper 1 and Paper 2).
- 200 questions shall be asked in each paper (total 400).
- Each right answer shall carry 2 marks.
- A time duration of 150 minutes will be given for each paper.
- In the last stage, an interview round of 100 marks is to be organized.
If there are any mismatches on the admit card printout, the same can be rectified by contacting the department in the remaining time. OPSC AFO Admit Card will carry important details such as the exam centre, reporting time, etc.
Examinees have to bring the Odisha AFO Call Letter and a photo id card while appearing for the test. If a candidate fails to produce any of the documents, he/she will not be allowed to enter the exam hall. Thus, it is highly recommended to carry both documents to the examination centre.
OPSC AFO Exam Centres
As mentioned in the recruitment notification offline test is to be conducted in Cuttack. But if the candidates overpass the exam hall capacity then the exam may also be conducted at Bhubaneswar. Balasore, Berhampur, Samablpur.
How to Download Odisha AFO Admit Card 2022?
To download the admit card for the Odisha AFO Exam, aspirants can follow the links added below.
- Visit the official website of OPSC.
- Now find the link for OPSC AFO Admit Card.
- Enter the registered user name and password and click login.
- Your admit card will be displayed on the screen.
- Check the details mentioned in the call letter.
- Download the same and take a printout.
If you are facing any type of technical issue while downloading the OPSC AFO Call Letter can contact the officials.
- Helpline Number – 0671-2304707
- Email Address – email@example.com
- OPSC Website – opsc.gov.in
- Odisha AFO Call Letter – Download (link will be added)