OJEE 2023 Notification. Odisha JEE Notice. Odisha Joint Entrance Examination Application Form at ojee.nic.in
A notification for Odisha Joint Entrance Examination (OJEE-2023) has been released on the official website at ojee.nic.in respectively. The exam will be conducted for admission to B.Pharm / MCA / M.Sc. (Comp. Sc) / MBA / Int. MBA / B. CAT / M.Tech / M.Tech (Part-Time) / M.Arch / M Plan / M.Pharm and Lateral Entry to B.Tech / B.Pharm Courses in Government and Private Universities and Colleges of Odisha.
Odisha Joint Entrance Exam (OJEE) is a state-level entrance exam conducted by Odisha Joint Entrance Exam, Committee. This entrance exam is conducted to offer admission into various UG and PG courses in various Government and Private colleges in Odisha. Through this exam, admission will be provided in the UG lateral entry of engineering, technology & pharmacy courses.
OJEE 2023 Notification
|Exam Name||Odisha Joint Entrance Exam|
|Exam Conducting Body||Odisha Joint Entrance Examination Committee|
|Purpose of Exam||To provide admission in Engineering, Technology and Pharmacy Courses|
|Mode of Application Submission||Online|
|Last date of registration||20 March 2023|
OJEE-2023 Registration Dates
The applications for OJEE-2023 can be submitted online through the official website i.e. ojee.nic.in. The entrance exam is expected to be held in the first or second week of May-2023. The applications registration dates are as follows:
- Starting date of online application registration – 10 February 2023
- Last date to submit a filled application form – 20 March 2023
For B. Pharma:
- Qualification: Candidates must have qualified for the 12th Class in Science stream from any recognized education board.
- Subjects: The candidates must have Physics and Chemistry as compulsory subjects along with Mathematics/ Biology in the 12th class.
For MBA, M.Tech/ M.Arch/ M.Plan:
- Qualification: Applicants must hold a Bachelor’s degree from any recognized university/ institute.
- Marks: Candidates must score a minimum of 50% marks (45% in case of SC/ST) in the qualifying exam.
- Qualification: Candidate must possess a bachelor’s degree in computer science/ BCA or equivalent degree or Candidate must have passed B.Sc./ B.Com/ BA with Mathematics at 12th class or at graduation level.
- Marks: Candidates must obtain 50% marks (45% for reserved category) in the qualifying exam.
- Qualification: Candidates must have a Bachelor’s degree in Pharmacy.
- Marks: Candidates must obtain at least 55% marks (50% for reserved category) in the qualifying test.
For B.TECH (LE):
- Qualification: Candidates must have a minimum of 3 years or 2 years diploma from any recognized college/ institute.
- Subjects: Candidate must pass in any branch such as Engineering and Technology to be eligible.
- Marks: The minimum marks a candidate must obtain will be 45% marks (40% marks for reserved category) to be eligible for the exam.
For B.PHARM (LE):
- Qualification: Candidate must have a Diploma in a Programme from any recognized institute/ college.
- Marks: Candidate must score at least 45% (40% marks for reserved category) in any qualifying exam.
Application Fee Details
|Course Name||Application Fee|
|For B.Pharma, Int. MBA, B.Tech (LE), MCA, MBA, MTech, M.TArch, M.Plan, M.Pharm||₹1000/-|
|For combination courses like MBA and MCA, MTech/ M.Plan/ M.Pharm||₹1500/-|
How to register online for OJEE-2023?
OJEE-2023 Application Registration can be done online only. Eligible candidates need to visit the official website and fill in the required personal details. Some basic information (step by step) is added for ease of the candidates. Also, the direct links for the official website, application link and detailed information brochure are added in the below section.
- Visit the official website of the OJEE Committee.
- On the homepage, check Public Notices.
- Then, click on the OJEE-2023 Application Notice.
- Download and check the detailed notification in PDF.
- Thereafter, Click on the Registration Link.
- Fill in the required information and pay your application fee.
- Finally, submit the filled application form and print it for further reference.
|OJEE Notification 2023 PDF||Download Here|
|OJEE-2023 Application Link||Register Here|