OHPCL Recruitment 2022 ANE Trainees Recruitment Notification Announced on ohpcltd.com. Apply Online for OHPC Junior Clerk Trainee/ L.D. Assistant Trainee on 50 Posts.
Odisha Hydro Power Corporation Limited (OHPC) has published a recruitment notification for 50 Administrative Non-Executive Trainees posts of Junior Clerk/ Assistant Trainee. The eligible candidates can apply online for the OHPC Jr Clerk Trainee Jobs from 12 November 2022 onwards. The last date to apply online for OHPC ANE Jobs is 11 December 2022 through the official website of OHPC.
The candidates must be aware of the eligibility criteria for the OHPCL ANE Recruitment 2022. For this purpose, check the detailed notification for these posts. A direct link to download the notification is available on the official portal. A direct link to access the same is provided on this webpage.
The selection of candidates will be done on basis of a Computer Based test. The test is expected to be held in January 2023. The exact examination schedule will be released later. Check the webpage regularly for updates on Odisha OHPC Jr Clerk Trainee Recruitment 2022.
Odisha OHPCL Jr Clerk / LD Assistant Recruitment 2022
|Name of the Recruiter||Odisha Hydro Power Corporation Limited (OHPC)|
|Job Name||ANE Trainees|
|Number of vacancies||50|
|Name of the posts||Junior Clerk Trainee/ LD Assistant Trainee|
|Last Date to Apply Online||11 December 2022|
Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree in any stream along with a one-year diploma in Computer Application. Applicants should have a Diploma in Office Management from a recognized Institute.
Candidates must be between the age of 18 to 38 years. The cut-off date for the calculation of age is 1 October 2022. Relaxation in the upper age limit will be provided as per the state government rules.
Application Fee Details
- Unreserved/ SEBC – ₹500/-
- All other categories are exempted from the registration fee
- Starting Date for Online Registration – 12 November 2022
- Last Date to submit an online application – 11 December 2022
- CBT Exam Date – January 2023 (Expected)
How to apply online for OHPC Junior Clerk / LD Assistant (ANE Trainee) Recruitment 2022
- First of all, visit the official website of OHPCL.
- Click on Careers and then on Current Openings.
- Check ANE Trainees Recruitment Notification 2022.
- Download and check the detailed notification.
- Check the Advertisement thoroughly.
- Then, click on Apply Online link.
- Fill in the required information and upload the scanned documents.
- Finally, submit the online application form and print it for further use.
|Official Web Portal||Visit Here|
|OHPCL Jr Clerk / LD Assistant Recruitment 2022||Download Notification Here|
|OHPCL Jr Clerk / LD Assistant Application Link||Apply Online Here|