Odisha CPSE Admit Card 2022 OSSC Police SI Exam Date, Paper Pattern, Syllabus to be announced soon at ossc.gov.in.
The Odisha Staff Selection Commission will conduct the Combined Police Service Examination very soon. The OSSC SI Admit Card will be released after the publication of the examination schedule. Now the candidates are advised to keep all their online application details safe till the completion of the selection process.
The date for submitting an online application for CPSE 2018 was January 30, 2020, and the notification was issued in December 2019. There are 283 open positions for subinspectors and station officers that will be filled via the CPSE. Candidates will be chosen depending on how well they do in both the written exam and the physical test.
According to the statistics, 1.32 lakh individuals have applied to participate in the CPSE 2018 examination. There have been a total of 97,506 successful application submissions from male applicants, 34,964 successful application submissions from female candidates, and 26 successful application submissions from transgender persons.
ossc.gov.in Odisha Police SI Admit Card 2022
|Name of Exam Organisation||OSSC|
|Exam Name||CPSE 2018 Prelims|
|Post Name||Sub Inspector|
|CPSE Exam Date||to be announced|
|OSSC Police SI Admit Card Release||one or two weeks prior to the exam date|
Because the examination board will not mail the admit card to the applicants, the Odisha CPSE Admit Card must be downloaded online. Consequently, all participants are urged to go to the board’s official website to get their admit card. Subsequently, participants need to make sure they have a good quality a4 printout of the admit card.
Candidates should double-check that their personal details and photo match what appears on the admit card. Before the exam date, you should notify the exam authorities if you see any mistakes or irregularities on your admit card. There will be no response given to any questions or requests sent in after the exam date.
OSSC CPSE Paper Pattern, Exam Details
The Preliminary Test for the Combined Police Service Examination 2018 will be administered by the OSSC Commission soon. The sample questions for the entrance test were published with the announcement.
- This is an offline, OMR-based test.
- Multiple-choice questions will be included in the test.
- There will be 100 questions in the exam.
- Each participant will be given 90 minutes to complete the exam.
- There will be one mark awarded for each correct response.
- There will be no negative markings in the examination.
As was explained previously, applicants will need to download their admit cards online. A candidate must provide this admission card together with an original picture ID in the test room. A candidate’s admission card serves as his or her ticket into the examination centre and provides relevant data about the examination.
Steps to download the Odisha Police SI Admit Card 2022
- Go to the official website at ossc.gov.in
- Then go to the web portal’s Hall Tickets section.
- Now select the CPSE Exam Admit Card link.
- Then submit the details of the applicant on the next page.
- After that, the document will get downloaded.
- Verify the details given on it and proceed to print it.
- Carry a valid printout of the document to the exam centre.
- OSSC Website – Visit Here
- OSSC CPSE Admit Card Link – Visit Here