Odisha High Court Admit Card 2023. Odisha HC Group D Peon and Mali Admit Card. Check Written Exam Date, Examination Scheme and Details at orissahighcourt.nic.in
Odisha High Court recruitment authority completed the application submission process for Group D posts i.e. Orderly & Office Peon and Mali posts on 01 May 2023. The authority will recruit the candidates on the basis of written tests and Interview. The schedule for the first phase written examination will be released in the upcoming days.
The recruitment board has started the scrutiny of the received application forms for eligibility criteria and other information. Usually, the authority takes three-four months to complete the process. Therefore, it is expected that the examination will be conducted in July-August 2023. Information on this will be released on the official website accordingly.
The examination authority will release the Odisha High Court Group D Admit Card at least two weeks before the announced examination date. Candidates can download the same from the official website by filling in the application registration number and date of birth. We will add a direct link on this webpage as and when it is released officially.
orissahighcourt.nic.in Group D Admit Card
|Organization Name||High Court of Odisha|
|Recruitment Name||Group D|
|Post Name||Peon/Orderly, Class IV, Mali|
|Number of Posts||88|
|Application Dates||April 2023|
|Written Examination Date||to be announced|
|Odisha High Court Group D Admit Cards Availability||Two weeks before the exam date|
The recruitment for Orderly & Office Peon and Mali posts under the Group D cadre was announced in April 2023. On 12 April 2023, the organization released a notification for this recruitment. The application registration process started on 17 April and the last date for online application submission was 01 May 2023. The recruitment drive is announced for a total of 88 vacancies.
A large number of candidates applied for the advertised posts. The authority will shortlist eligible candidates for the examination after checking the received application forms and such candidates will be issued Odisha High Court Group D Admit Cards online. The examination date and essential details will be released on the website accordingly.
Odisha High Court Group D Exam Pattern
The selection criteria for Group D posts in Odisha High Court will consist of the following three stages of the test:
- Weightage shall be given to special skill or experience in the field of Cooking, Housekeeping, Plumbing, Electrical mechanism, Electronic mechanism, Driving, Lift-operation, Generator operation, Computer Operation, Sweeping, Gardening, etc. subject to satisfaction of the Committee.
- A candidate is required to secure at least 12 marks in the preliminary test to qualify for the 2nd stage of the test.
- The preliminary test is only a qualifying nature and the marks obtained in this test shall not be taken into consideration for the preparation of the final select list.
- Candidates having scored 12 marks or more in the preliminary test, shall be called upon in the order of merit to attend the 2nd stage of the test.
- Candidates shall be given a passage in English containing 250 words and be asked to copy the passage in 30 minutes. (Good handwriting, addition or omission of words, spelling mistakes, cutting/ overwriting in the writing of passage shall be looked into for evaluation).
- Candidates having scored 25 marks or more in the writing test will be called upon in the order of merit to attend the 3rd stage of the test.
- The final selection list of Orderly and Office Peon/Class-IV shall be prepared based on the Total Marks secured by the candidates in the 2nd and 3rd stages of tests and weightage marks.
Odisha High Court Group D Admit Card Details & Instructions
As and when the examination date is finalized by the authority, the organization will issue admit cards to the eligible candidates. The candidates can download the same online only. After downloading the admit cards, the candidates must check them for details. On the Odisha High Court Group D Admit Card, there will be essential details like the candidate’s name, category, exam/post name, examination centre name and exam timings etc.
If there is an error in the admit card print, candidates must contact the examination authority for necessary rectification. At the time of examination, the candidates are required to bring a photo identity proof along with the Odisha High Court Admit Card for Group D posts. A valid photo identity card may be among Aadhar Card, PAN Card, Driving License, Voter’s ID card etc.
How to download Odisha High Court Group D Admit Card?
The candidates can access the admit cards from the official website. Here are some easy steps following which you can download the Odisha High Court Group D Admit Card. Direct links to the official website and admit card download are provided in the links section.
- Visit the official website of Odisha High Court.
- Click on the Recruitment Corner on the homepage.
- Then, look for the Group D Admit Card link and click on it.
- Fill in your application number and date of birth.
- Verify the filled information and click on submit button.
- Finally, download your admit card and print it for further use.
- Official Website – orissahighcourt.in
- Odisha High Court Group D Admit Card – Download Here