The Department of Higher Education, Odisha has published an advertisement regarding the combined entrance test for the B.Ed course on 30 April 2023. The motive of the B.Ed Entrance Test is conducted for those students who want to admission in two academic years of the Bachelor of Education programme under the project ‘Student Academic Management System’.
The online common application form started on 04 May 2023. Applicants will submit their application form before the last date which is 14 May 2023. Candidates should have read the detailed notification to check their eligibility and other information related to the application fee and the number of seats available etc.
te.samsodisha.gov.in B.Ed Application Form 2023
|Organisation Name||Department of Higher Education, Odisha|
|Exam Name||Common Entrance Test|
|Purpose of the test||Admission to two years B.Ed course|
|Last date to apply online||14 May 2023|
A total of 29 institutes take part in the B.Ed entrance test which provides admission to the selected candidates and 2000 seats available for the B.Ed course.
- Candidates should have passed Bachelor’s/Master’s degree with 50% marks in Sciences/Social Sciences/Humanities subjects. In the case of SEBC/SC/ST/PwD applicants passing marks is 45%. Those applicants who have cleared B.Tech degrees in Science and Mathematics with aggregates marks of 55% and 50% marks for SEBC/SC/ST/PwD candidates are eligible to apply for admission to the B.Ed course.
- Students who appeared in the final year graduation exam (Arts/Commerce, Science and B.Tech) can apply for the entrance test.
- Aspirants must have passed Odia as MIL up to the HSC level exam or any equivalent from a recognized board.
The age limit for all categories varies & it is calculated as on 30 June 2023. The minimum age limit has not been mentioned in the notification by the department. The upper age limit has been discussed as follows:
- SC, ST, SEBC Category and all women applicants: 33 years
- General Category: 28 years
- PH Applicants: 38 years
B.Ed Entrance Test Application Fee
The application fee can be paid through online payment methods on the SAMS portal is compulsory to deposit the Common Application form through the prescribed gateways i.e. SBI–e-Pay. The application fee for General & SEBC categories is ₹500/- and for SC/ST categories fee is ₹300.
|Starting date for the application form||04 May 2023|
|Closing date for application form||14 May 2023|
|Entrance test date for B.Ed||11 June 2023|
|Updation of Graduation marks by Applicants||08 July (10:00 AM) to 16 July 2023 (11:45 PM)|
How to apply for the Odisha B.Ed Entrance Test 2023?
- Visit the official webpage i.e te.samsodisha.gov.in
- Click on “New Student Registration” and add your name, email id, and mobile number to create a login id.
- An OTP will be sent for confirmation by the authority.
- Then click on the B.Ed Common Application Form link.
- Fill out the application form and upload the required details & submit it.
- Pay the application fee by using the online payment method.
- Official portal: te.samsodisha.gov.in
- B.Ed Test Detailed Advertisement: Check Here
- Short Notification: Download Here
- B.Ed Application Form: Apply Here