NVSP Portal Login at nvsp.in – Download e-EPIC, Register for Voter Card and Check your Status online through National Voter Service Portal.
NVSP Portal was launched by the Election Commission of India in order to provide all services and supports to voters. ECI has launched the National Voter Service Portal (NVSP) in 2015 on the occasion of National Voters Day.
With the help of the NVSP portal Indian citizens can check all the eligibility details for voter cards and citizens above 18 years can apply for Voter ID Card through this portal. You can also download e-EPIC through the NVSP Portal and also can track your application status.
Some other information such as Assembly/ Parliamentary Constituency details, Electoral Officer’s details, and Political Party Representatives can also be checked by visiting the NVSP website. Here on this page, we will provide you with complete details about the NVSP website and instructions for NVSP portal login.
NVSP: Portal Login Guide
|Name||National Voters’ Service Portal|
|Managed by||Election Commission of India|
|Benefits||Application for Voter ID, Application Status, EPIC Download|
The main aim of the NVSP Portal is to provide single-window services to voters. As we all know that India is the largest democracy in the world. The entire process of conducting the elections will be managed by the Election Commission of India and the NVSP Portal is also created and managed by the same department.
Services Provided by NVSP Portal
NVSP portal will offer many services to the electors that are given below-
- You can search for the name in Electoral List
- Electoral Roll Objection
- Correction in the electoral roll
- One can submit an application for transposition of entry in the electoral roll
- New Registration
- Track the status of applications
- Registration for overseas voters
- Voter information slip
- Polling booth details
- Assembly/ Parliamentary Constituency details
- Electoral Officer’s details
- Political Party Representatives
- Information on polling process and EVM machine etc.
NVSP Portal Registration Instructions
You can register on NVSP Portal by using the detailed instruction given here:
- First, you have to visit the official website of NSVP which is nvsp.in.
- After visiting the home page, you will see an option for Login/ Register, click on it.
- Then a new page will open and there will be an option for “Register as a new user”, select this option.
- Now enter your mobile number and captcha given in the box and finally click on Send OTP.
- Once you verify your mobile number using six digits OTP sent to your mobile number, you will be redirected to a new page to create your password.
- Create your password and completed the next steps by providing the necessary information.
- In this way, your registration will be completed.
NVSP Portal Login Process
You can log in to the NVSP portal once you have completed your registration. If you haven’t completed your registration yet then you can follow the registration instruction mentioned above. Use the below-given steps for NVSP Portal Login.
- Open the NVSP official website at nvsp.in.
- Then click on the “Login/Register” button or select the login option given in the menu bar.
- Now enter the username and password you created at the time of registration.
- After that fill in the given captcha and click on the “Login” button.
How to Apply for a Voter ID Card at NVSP Portal?
Citizens of India who are at least 18 years or above can apply for Voter Card. The application process can be done online through the NVSP portal. Use the step-by-step guide given below to apply for Voter ID Card.
- Open the official portal of NVSP at nvsp.in.
- Now login to the portal by using the login instructions.
- After that, you find an option for “New Voter Registration”.
- After selecting this, click on the “Let’s start” button.
- Then there will be a few questions like “Are you an Indian Citizen”, select the right option and then click on save and continue.
- In the next step, you have to fill out your personal details as per your documents and upload your documents.
- After completing the application submit it by clicking on submit button.
How to check your Voter ID Application Status online?
You can track your application status online through the National Voter Service Portal.
- Open the official website of NVSP.
- On the home page, you will see an option for Track Application Status.
- Click on the “Track Application Status” option and you will be redirected to a new page.
- Now select your state and enter your reference id.
- Now click on the “Track Status” button.
- In this way, you can track your Voter ID Application Status.
How to Download Voter ID Card at NVSP Portal?
The citizens can use the below-given steps to download Voter ID Card or e-EPIC.
- Open the website of the National Voters’ Service Portal.
- On the home page, there will be an option for E-EPIC Download.
- Click on it and log in with your login details.
- Then click on the Download EPIC button.
- Verify your OTP which will be sent to your mobile number.
- After submitting the OTP you will be able to download your Voter ID Card.