The National Institute of Technical Teachers Training and Research, Chandigarh published a recruitment notification in December 2022. As per the notification, the vacant post is named Sr. Libary Information Assistant, Technician, Stenographer Grade-II, Senior Producer, Estate Officer, Junior Secretariat Assistant (Clerk/ LDC).
A number of graduate & postgraduate candidates applied for these posts. Now, everyone waiting for the exam date. The NITTTR has announced the exam date. The written exam for these posts will be conducted on 10 and 11 June 2023.
|Name of Post||Exam Date and Time|
|Stenographer Grade II||10 June – 10.30 AM to 12.30 PM|
|Junior Secretariate Assistant (JSA)||10 June – 1.30 AM to 12.30 PM|
|Senior Library Information Assistant||10 June – 2.30 to 4.30 PM|
|Estate Officer||11 June – 10.30 AM to 12.30 PM|
|Senior Producer||11 June – 10.30 AM to 12.30 PM|
The organisation will release the NITTTR Chandigarh Admit Card after 5 June. Those aspirants who successfully submitted their application form online can download the NITTTR Admit Card from www.nitttrchd.ac.in web portal.
www.nitttrchd.ac.in NITTTR Admit Card 2023
|Exam Controller||National Institute of Technical Teachers Training and Research|
|Vacant post Name||Various Non-Teaching posts of Group A, B & C|
|Exam Date||10 and 11 June 2023|
|NITTTR Admit Card||5 June|
The NITTTR exam will be conducted to fill up the 25 vacant posts in Group A, B & C. Applicants who applied for these posts are looking for the paper pattern & selection process. To know about the exam pattern, read the complete article.
NITTTR Exam Pattern
- The question paper for each post will be different.
- All multiple-choice questions will be given in the exam and each question will contain four options & choose the correct one option.
- The exam authority will be given 2 hours to complete the paper.
- A total of 100 questions will be given in each paper.
- The question will be related to mental ability, reasoning, mathematics, the English language & another specific post-related question given in the written paper.
Selection Process of NITTTR Non-Teaching Post
The selection process will be divided into multiple stages. Firstly the organisation will invite the candidates for the written exam. Then qualified candidates will go through the trade test and interview test. Then document verification will be organised by the NITTTR. After the completion of all selection processes, the final merit list will be published on the authorised site of the department.
How to download the NITTTR Chandigarh Admit Card 2023?
The call letter will contain information like the candidate’s name, roll number, post name, exam date, examination venue & other crucial instructions which have to be followed by the applicants in the examination centre. To download the admission letter, the examinee has to follow the below-given steps:
- Go to the official webpage which is www.nitttrchd.ac.in
- On the homepage, go to the latest News section.
- Search for the Non-Teaching Post Admit Card link & click on it.
- After that, candidates add their login credentials.
- Download the NITTTR Admit Card by clicking on the pdf link.
- Open it & take a printout of this document for the examination hall.
Download the NITTTR Chandigarh Admit Card from Here