NIC Scientific Assistant, Technical Assistant, Scientist B Admit Card 2023. Check the Selection Process for Scientific and Technical Assistant Posts & Exam Pattern @ calicut.nielit.in
The National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology (NIELIT) is organizing a written exam to fill the vacancy of Scientific and Technical Assistant Posts. For the post of Scientist-B, a total of 71 vacancies are released, for the Scientific Officer/Engineer – SB 196 vacancies are released and for Scientific/Technical Assistant-A 331 vacancies were released in the notification.
The interested and eligible candidates started their application process on 4 March 2023. The application forms can be filled out by 4 April 2023.
The next phase will be the written test. The schedule of the test is yet to be announced by the NIC. The institute will release the NIC Admit Card on the official portal at least 10 to 15 days prior to the examination.
calicut.nielit.in NIC Admit Card
|Organization Name||National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology|
|Post Name||Scientific and Technical|
|Last Registration Date||4 April 2023|
|NIC Admit card Release Date||To be released|
For Scientist – B, and Scientific Officer / Engineer-SB candidates will have to give a written examination and an interview. the candidates who will score more than or equal to the cut-off scores will be shortlisted for the interview. The final selection of the candidates will be done on the combined marks of the written test and interview.
The marks weightage ratio of the written exam to interview is 85:15. For Technical Assistant -A written examination will be conducted for the aspirants. The candidates will be selected based on the merit list released by the institution. Document verification is the last step.
Exam Pattern of NIC
The test will be conducted online as multiple choice questions. The total number of questions in the paper is 120. the time given to complete the examination is 180 minutes. The question paper will consist of 65% questions from Technical Area and 35% questions from Generic Area.
- Aspirants need to bring their NIC Admit Card to the examination centre.
- Candidates for the post of Scientist B & Scientific Officer/Engineer -SB need to bring their Interview call letter at the time of the interview.
- At the time of document verification if a candidate is found to have forged documents his/her candidature will be cancelled.
How to download a NIC Admit card?
- Go to the official website of the National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology @ calicut.nielit.in.
- On the homepage, you will see the NIC Admit Card link.
- Click on it and you will be directed to a new page.
- Fill in your registration details.
- Submit them and download the admit card.
- Official website- calicut.nielit.in
- Admit Card will be released here – click here