NABARD Recruitment 2022 NABARD Development Assistant Online Application Registration Notification, Last Date, Age Limit, Salary, Selection Process.
The National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development has published a new advertisement and is now accepting online applications for the position of Development Assistant Grade ‘B.’ From September 15, 2022, people who are eligible can apply online for NABARD Recruitment 2022 through the website www.nabard.org.
NABARD is a pan-Indian apex organization that is completely owned by the Indian government and is an equal opportunity employer. The following provides information on everything you need to know about the NABARD DA Recruitment 2022. The candidates can use the website of the exam board to register for the written examination.
The candidates can submit their online applications up to 10 October 2022. Applicants are advised to make sure that they submit their online application well before the last date. The candidates should also keep their eligibility documents with them before starting the online application process.
NABARD Development Assistant Vacancyies 2022
|Name of Recruiter||National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development|
|Post Name||Development Assistant (Group-B)|
|Last Date||October 10, 2022|
|Total Vacant Posts||177|
|NABARD Official Website||www.nabard.org|
|Job Location||Pan India|
The candidates should have a graduation degree from a recognized institute or university. Those candidates applying for the Development Assistant (Hindi) should have completed his/her degree with Hindi as a Subject.
- Development Assistant – 173
- Development Assistant (Hindi) – 04
- Total – 177
For the NABARD Development Assistant Vacancy 2022, you must be between the age of 18 and 35. The important date for figuring out the age is January 1, 2022. The age limit will be relaxed according to the rules set by the government.
The candidates who will get selected as Development Assistatan will get Rs. 32000/- plus allowances per month
- General / OBC / EWS – Rs. 450/-
- SC/ST/ PwD – Rs. 50/-
- Preliminary Written Exam
- Mains Written Exam
- Document Verification
- Medical Examination
|Online Application First Date||September 15, 2022|
|Online Application Last Date||October 10, 2022|
How to Submit NABARD Development Assistant Application Form 2022?
- Start by registering yourself by clicking on the link given below.
- Enter your name, address, and email address. On the screen, a temporary registration number and password will be made and shown. Don’t forget to write it down.
- Use your registration number and password to get in.
- Fill in all of your information and upload your photo and signature in the way that is asked for.
- Check your information and documents, then click “FINAL SUBMIT.”
- You can use online banking to make payments.
- Make sure you print off both the e-receipt that was generated and the application form.
- Applicants can also go straight to the NABARD Official website.
- Navigate to the career notifications page, click “APPLY ONLINE,” and then choose “new registration” from the drop-down menu.
- Do the same steps again to apply for the NABARD Development Assistant Recruitment 2022.
|Official Website Link||www.nabard.org|
|NABARD Jobs Notification||Download Here|
|Application Link||Apply Online Here|