The National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development (NABARD) has recently advertised a recruitment drive for the position of Assistant Manager in Grade ‘A’ for its Rural Development Banking Service (RDBS). The organization aims to fill 150 vacancies through this recruitment process.
Interested candidates can apply online through NABARD’s official website. The online application registration process started on 02 September 2023. Eligible desirous candidates can apply online for the NABARD Assistant Manager Recruitment till 23 September 2023.
Read the detailed notification for the NABARD Recruitment of Assistant Manager Jobs before applying online for these jobs. In this article, we have provided essential eligibility details and other relevant information. You can check the direct links to the official website, detailed recruitment notifications and online application form link in the below section.
nabard.org Assistant Manager Recruitment
|Organization||National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development (NABARD)|
|Position||Assistant Manager in Grade ‘A’ RDBS|
|Mode of application||Online|
|Last date of application registration||September 23, 2023|
NABARD Recruitment – Important Dates
|Notification release date||September 2023|
|Starting date of application registration||02 September 2023|
|Last date to submit a filled application form||23 September 2023|
|Written Exam Date||16 October 2023|
NABARD Assistant Manager Jobs – Eligibility Criteria
Applicants must possess a Bachelor’s Degree in a related field from a recognized university. For more specific details, it is advisable to read the official NABARD Assistant Manager Recruitment notification.
The age of applicants should be between 21 and 30 years as of September 1, 2023. Relaxation in the upper age limit is applicable to the candidates belonging to the reserved categories.
NABARD Assistant Manager Vacancies – Application Fee
Applicants are required to pay a nominal amount as an application fee at the time of online application form submission. Application fee payment can be done online only. The category-wise application fee is as follows:
- For SC/ST/PWBD Candidates: ₹150 (Intimation charges only)
- For All Other Candidates: ₹650
NABARD Asstt Manager Selection Process
The NABARD Assistant Manager Posts selection process consists of three main phases:
- Preliminary Exam: A written test comprising 200 questions for a total of 200 marks. The time duration for this exam is 120 minutes. The tentative date for this Preliminary Test is 16 October 2023.
- Mains Exam: Candidates who clear the preliminary exam will be shortlisted for the main exam.
- Interview: Successful candidates in the main exam will be called for a personal interview.
How to Apply Online for NABARD Assistant Manager Recruitment 2023?
NABARD Assistant Manager recruitment is a golden opportunity for candidates looking to make a career in the field of rural development and banking. Interested eligible candidates can apply online for these posts using the below-given application registration process:
- Visit the official website of NABARD: nabard.org
- On the homepage, click on the ‘Career Notice’ option.
- Select the link for Assistant Manager Recruitment and click on ‘Apply Online’.
- Complete the registration process and fill out the application form.
- Pay the application fee and submit the form.
- Take a printout of the completed application for future reference.
|Official Website of NABARD||nabard.org|
|NABARD Assistant Manager Vacancy Notice PDF||Download Here|
|Online Application Link||Apply Now|