MSC Bank Hall Ticket 2022. Maha Co-operative Bank Trainee Officer & Trainee Clerk Call Letter. MSCB Trainee Clerks Written Exam Date Notification.
In order to fill the positions of Trainee Officer and Trainee Clerk, Maharashtra State Co-operative Bank Ltd has requested applications from qualified individuals. There was a deadline of 25 May 2022 for registering for the application.
In July 2022, the bank authorities are likely to conduct a written test for these positions. Although, the exam date for this test is not announced yet. At least ten days before the scheduled test, the bank will distribute MSC Bank Admit Cards to trainee officers and trainee clerks.
Recruitment for Trainee Officers and Trainee Clerks at MSC Bank under Advt No. 01/2022-23 was made public in May 2022. There are 195 open positions in this recruiting campaign, including 29 trainee officer positions and 166 trainee clerk positions. Online applications were accepted from May 5 to May 25, 2022.
MSCB Hall Ticket 2022 – Trainee Officer & Trainee Clerk Exam
|Organization Name||Maharashtra State Co-operative Bank Limited|
|Written Examination Date||July 2022 (tentative)|
|MSC Bank Trainee Admit Cards Release||10 days before the exam date|
For the Trainee Officers and Clerks positions at MSC Bank, a significant number of applicants have submitted applications. The written test for these positions is keenly awaited by the applicants. Soon, a notice with the exam date will be posted on the official website.
MSC Bank Trainee Officer / Clerk Exam Scheme – Paper Pattern
On the scheduled day, an online exam will be held for the positions of Trainee Officer and Trainee Clerk at various exam centres across the state. The test will follow the following format:
|Subject Name||No. of Questions||Marks|
|Professional Knowledge / Reasoning Ability & Computer Aptitude||40||80|
|Banking and General Awareness||40||40|
|Quantitative and Numerical|
- The following locations will host the online written test/examination: Mumbai, Pune, Nagpur, Nasik, Aurangabad, Nanded, and Kolhapur.
- Only English will be used for the exam.
- There will be 40 questions in each segment.
- Candidates must receive at least 100 out of 200 in the written exam to pass.
MSCB Trainee Officers & Clerks Admit Card Details
Essential information such as the candidate’s name, exam roll number, picture, category, exam name, examination centre name & code, and exam date & time will be included on the MSC Bank Trainee Officer Hall Ticket.
Candidates must carefully examine the data on the MSC Bank Trainee Hall Ticket print. Before the written test date, make direct contact with the examination authority office to make any required corrections with the requisite documentation.
Candidates must carry a Photo ID and their printed hall ticket copy to the exam along with them. Aspirants won’t be able to access the testing facility without these papers.
Steps to download MSC Bank Trainee Officer / Clerk Hall Ticket 2022
Candidates may access their MSCB Trainee Admit Card by entering their application registration number and date of birth on the official website. This section will be updated with a link as soon as the appropriate information is made public by bank officials.
Here are some simple steps to access your MSCB Hall Ticket:
- Visit MSC Bank’s official website.
- Look through the section on careers.
- The link to the Trainee Officer & Trainee Clerk Hall Ticket 2022 should be located.
- Enter the application number and birthdate after clicking the link.
- Check the information you have entered, then click the submit button.
- Check your admission card on your device’s screen one last time.
- Print the same for future use as a guide.
- Official Website Link of MSCB – www.mscbank.com
- MSC Bank Trainee Officer / Trainee Clerk Hall Ticket 2022 – Download Here