MPSC Group C Hall Ticket 2022. Maharashtra Group C Prelims Exam Date Announced @mpsc.gov.in
The Maharashtra Public Service Commission has issued a recruitment notice for Group C for 2022-23. A notice for applications was given for several positions. In November 2022, the commission will host a preliminary examination for these positions. Consequently, the commission will distribute the MPSC Group C Admit Card 10 days before the exam.
The MPSC Group C Preliminary Exam date is November 5, 2022. In accordance with the requirements of this exam, the board will provide hall tickets at least ten days prior to the exam date. The Maharashtra Group C Hall Ticket can be downloaded by aspirants using their registered mobile number or email address, followed by the OTP.
MPSC published a Group C Recruitment notification on 01 August 2022 according to which candidates were able to submit the online application form up to 22 August 2022. In this recruitment drive, a total of 228 vacancies in various positions will be filled.
MPSC Group C Hall Ticket 2022 @mpsc.gov.in
|Recruitment Authority Name||Maharashtra Public Service Commission|
|Name of Recruitment||Group C|
|Prelims Exam Date||05 November 2022|
|MPSC Hall Ticket Availability||10 days before the exam date|
A significant number of individuals submitted applications for these positions. The preliminary examination for the first phase will be taken by the applicants who meet the eligibility requirements. Additional information regarding the timetable for the MPSC Group C Exam will be made available on the official website in due course.
MPSC Group C Prelims Paper Pattern & Exam Scheme
The performance of candidates in the various rounds of the recruitment drive will be taken into consideration when making decisions on who will be selected for MPSC Group C posts. The preliminary examination will be carried out in accordance with the examination scheme which is as follows:
- The nature of the test will be of the objective type.
- There will be questions with multiple choice options based on a variety of different topics.
- There will be a total of one hundred questions.
- One mark will be awarded for a correct answer.
- Both English and Marathi will be used for the question paper that will be set.
- The time allotment for the paper is going to be one hour.
|Aptitude Test & Arithmetics|
Maha PSC Group C Admit Card Instructions
The only distribution method for MPSC Group C 2022 Hall Ticket will be online. Admit cards will not be mailed to applicants by the testing authority. Details such as the applicant’s name, category, post name, registration number, photo, and photographs will all be included on the hall ticket. Candidates should carefully examine the printed information. A candidate must notify the exam authorities prior to the exam day if there is any discrepancy.
Candidates must bring a printed copy of their Maha Group C Call Letter 2022. A valid photo ID is required to attend the testing facility and no one will be admitted without it. The following documents all have photographs that can be used as identification:
- Aadhar Card
- Driving License
- Voter’s ID Card
- ID Card issued by the state or Centre government
How to download Maha Group C Hall Ticket 2022?
- Check out the official website at www.mpsc.gov.in
- Select “Online Facilities” and then “Admission Certificate” from the homepage’s navigation menu.
- Check the Group C Hall Ticket 2022 link on the website.
- The user must provide their cell phone number or email address and the one-time password (OTP) that was generated when they enrolled for the application.
- Make sure all the information you entered is correct and then hit the submit button.
- The last step is to retrieve your individual admission ticket.
- Print out the hall ticket and bring it at the time of the exam.