MPSC Group B Hall Ticket 2022. Maharashtra Group B Prelims Admit Card. Check STI, PSI, ASO and Sub Registrar or Inspector of Stamps Prelims Exam Date.
Maharashtra Public Service Commission has released the schedule for various phases of the examination for Group B Services. The Combined Prelims Test will be conducted in October while Mains Exam will take place in December 2022.
As per the released information, the MPSC Group B Combined Prelims Test date is 08 October 2022. Thereafter, the commission’s examination authority will organize Mains Examination on 31 December 2022. A detailed schedule can be downloaded from the official website accordingly.
In compliance with the exam, the organization will release MPSC Group B Hall Ticket on the official website. Candidates will be able to download it by using the application registration number and date of birth. Aspirants need to keep application form print handy for such details.
MPSC has released a notification for the recruitment of ASO, PSI, STI and Sub Registrar or Inspector of Stamps posts on 21 June 2022. The application registration started on 23 June and the candidates were able to submit the application form up to 24 July 2022. In this recruitment drive, applications were invited for filling up a total of 800 vacancies.
Update on Hall Ticket
MPSC has made Hall Tickets available for the Group B Combined examination scheduled for 08 October. The candidates concerned can use the link provided below to download the admit card. A notification regarding the same is available here.
Maharashtra MPSC Group B Exam Hall Ticket 2022
|Organization Name||Maharashtra Public Service Commission|
|Post Name||Various Group B posts|
|Number of Vacancies||800|
|Application Date||June 2022|
|Prelims Exam Date||08 October 2022|
|Hall Tickets Availability||Available – Download Here|
Lakhs of candidates have applied for various posts of Police Sub Inspector, Sales Tax Inspector, Assistant Station Officer and other jobs. The candidates whose applications were submitted before the due date and are eligible for the desired recruitment will be issued MPSC Group B Hall Ticket before the examination date.
Maha Group B Examination Scheme
Aspirants must be familiar with the MPSC Subordinate Services Exam Pattern for Prelims Test and Mains Exam. Candidates will be able to strategize their study efforts based on how seriously they take each segment or topic of the test. In the following section, you will find a breakdown of the MPSC Subordinate Services examination format:
- This exam is of objective type in nature.
- There shall be a common paper for all the posts.
- The difficulty level of the question paper is Graduation.
- The exam will be conducted within one hour.
- The exam consists of 100 multiple-choice questions.
- The Paper will be in Marathi and English languages.
- Each question will be of one mark.
- There will be a negative marking of 1/4 marks for wrong answers.
- The duration of the test will be one hour.
|Subject||No. of Questions/Marks|
|General Ability Test||100|
MPSC Combined Mains Exam stage consists of two papers. In this stage, Paper-1 is common for all three posts. Paper-2 is different for various posts. The scheme of the Mains Exam will be as follows:
|Paper||Subject||No. of Questions/Marks||Duration of Test|
|Paper-1||Section A: Marathi|
Section B: English
Section C: General Knowledge
|Paper-2||General aptitude test and positional/subject knowledge||100||1 Hour|
Important Steps to download MPSC Group B Hall Ticket 2022
- Visit the official website of the MPSC at mpsc.gov.in.
- Now, go to the latest notifications and announcements.
- Click on the link named MPSC Prelims Hall Ticket 2022.
- On the next opened page, enter the username & password of the online application.
- You will see your admit card on the next page.
- Download and print the same and carry it to the exam centre for further use.
|MPSC Group B Hall Ticket||Download Here|