MPSC Group B and Group C Recruitment 2023 Notification Released. MPSC Clerk Typist, Tax Assistant, PSI, ASO Online Application Form
Maharashtra Public Service Commission is inviting applications for various posts under Group B (Non-Gazetted Posts) and Group C categories. A notification under Advt No: 01/2023 for Clerk Typist, Tax Assistant, PSI, ASO, STI and others has been published on the official website of MPSC.
The commission is inviting applications from eligible desirous candidates for a total of 8169 vacancies. For these posts, online registration and application submission started on 20 January 2023 and the deadline to fill up an application form is 14 February 2023.
In order to apply for MPSC Recruitment for group B and Group C posts, aspirants must check the detailed notification for eligibility criteria and other important details. You can download the same by going through the below link. A direct link for online registration is also provided in the links section below.
|Post Code||Post Name||Name of Department||Number of Vacancies|
|1||Assistant Room Officer||Ministry, MPSC||78|
|2||State Tax Inspector||Department of Finance||159|
|3||Sub-Inspector of Police||Department of Home Affairs||374|
|4||Sub Registrar (Grade-1)/Inspector of Stamps||Revenue and Forest Department||49|
|5||Second Inspector, State Excise||Department of Home Affairs||06|
|6||Technical Assistant||Department of Finance||01|
|7||Tax Assistant||Department of Finance||468|
|8||Clerk-typist||Ministry and others||7034|
MPSC Group B and Group C Combined Recruitment 2023
|Organization||Maharashtra Public Service Commission|
|Recruitment Name||Combined Group B and Group C posts|
|Number of Posts||8169|
|Last date to submit an online application form||14 Feb 2023|
Applicants who are interested in Maharashtra PSC Group B and Group C posts must have passed their Graduation Degree.
A candidate should be between 18 to 38 years as of 01 May 2023.
- Post No.1, 5 & 7: 18 to 38 years.
- Post No.2, 4, 6, & 8: 19 to 38 years.
- Post No.3: 19 to 31 years.
- Preliminary Examination
- Mains Examination
- Documents Scrutiny and Typing Test
- For open Category candidates – ₹394/-
- For Reserved Category candidates & orphans: ₹294/-
- Starting date of online application registration – 20 January 2023
- Last date to apply online for MPSC Group B and C Jobs – 14 February 2023
- Preliminary Examination Date – 30 April 2023
How to apply online for MPSC Group B and Group C Recruitment?
- Visit the official website of MPSC Online using the below link.
- On this page, click new registration.
- Complete the registration by entering contact details and personal details.
- Once registration is completed, click login.
- Once logged in, enter all the required details and upload necessary scanned copies of the documents.
- Complete the payment of the application fee through the desired mode.
- Finally, submit the online application form and print it for further use.
|MPSC Group B, Group C Notification PDF||Download Here|
|Application Link||Apply Online Here|