MPSC Clerk Typist Hall Ticket 2023. Maharashtra Group B and Group C Hall Ticket. Check Maha Clerk Typist Written Exam Date at mpsc.gov.in
Maharashtra Public Service Commission completed the application registration process for various Group B and Group C posts on 14 February 2023. The commission will further release the examination schedule for these posts soon. It is expected that the board will conduct an OMR Based written test in May or June 2023.
In addition to the release of the MPSC Group B and Group C Exam Date, the board will intimate about the availability of exam admit cards. The examination authority will issue the hall tickets to the eligible candidates at least two weeks prior to the exam date. Candidates will be able to access the MPSC Hall Tickets for Group B and Group C posts by filling up the application registration details.
MPSC Hall Ticket 2023 – Group B and Group C Exam
|Organization||Maharashtra Public Service Commission|
|Post Name||Clerk, Typist, ARO, Sales Tax Inspector and other posts|
|Posts Category||Group B and Group C|
|Number of Posts||8169|
|Application Dates||January-February 2023|
|Hall Tickets Availability||Two weeks before the exam date|
A large number of candidates applied for the various posts Group B and Group C posts in different departments of Maharashtra. The applicants are now eagerly waiting for the examination schedule for these posts. We will provide the information on the examination schedule on this portal as and when it is released officially.
MPSC Group B and Group C Recruitment Details
MPSC released a recruitment notification for Assistant Room Officer, Sales Tax Inspector, Sub-Inspector of Police, Tax Assistant and Clerk-Typist posts under Group B and Group C and posts in January 2023. Applications were invited for filling up a total of 8169 vacancies. The eligible willing candidates were able to submit a filled application form from 20 January to 14 February 2023. Applications were accepted online only.
MPSC Group B and Group C Posts Selection Process
The selection of eligible candidates for various Group B and Group C posts will be done on basis of their performance in various phases of the selection process. The different phases of the selection process are as follows:
- Preliminary Test – First of all, the recruitment board will check the received application forms for eligibility. The candidates who fulfil the eligibility criteria will be called for the preliminary test.
- Mains Examination – The candidates who qualify for the Prelims Test will be called for the Mains Examination. This will be an online exam. The schedule for this test will be released on the official website as and when the Prelims Result is declared by the officials.
- Typing Test – In this stage, the qualified candidates for Tax Assistant, Clerk and Typist posts will be called for the Typing Test.
Maha PSC Group B and Group C Exam Scheme – Paper Pattern
- An objective type exam will be taken for MPSC Group B & Group C Exam.
- There will be 100 multiple-choice objective-type questions.
- Each question will be of one mark.
- The language of the question paper will be English and Marathi.
- The duration of the written test will be 60 minutes.
|Name of Topic||Number of Questions / Marks|
|Aptitude Test & Arithmetics|
- MPSC Group C Mains Exam will have two papers.
- Both papers will have objective-type questions.
- For each paper, a time of 1 hour will be allotted.
|Paper||Subject Name||Number of Questions/Marks||Difficulty Level|
|Paper-2||General Ability Test & Subject-Specific Knowledge||100||Graduation Level|
MPSC Group B and Group C Hall Ticket Details
On MPSC Hall Ticket for Group B and Group C posts, there will be essential details i.e. candidate’s name, category, date of birth, photograph, examination timing and venue of the exam on it. Aspirants must check the printed details thoroughly. If any error is found, contact the examination board thoroughly. Candidates should produce valid proof of correct details.
What to carry at the exam centre?
- MPSC Group B & Group C Hall Ticket print
- A valid photo identity proof
- Black/blue ball pen.
Candidates should carry a valid photo identity proof among Aadhar Card, Driving License, Voter’s ID Card, Bank Passbook, School/College ID Card etc.
How to download MPSC Group B and Group C Hall Ticket 2023?
The candidates must follow the below-given steps to download and check MPSC Hall Ticket for Group B and Group C posts. Direct links to the official website and hall ticket download link are added in the below section. Click on the link and fill in the Registration Number and Date of Birth to access your respective hall ticket.
- Visit the official website of MPSC.
- Check the Latest Updates section on the homepage.
- Click on the link for Group B and Group C Hall Ticket.
- Fill in your application number and date of birth.
- Verify the input details and click on submit button.
- Finally, download your hall ticket and print it for further use.
- Official Website – Visit Here
- MPSC Hall Ticket for Group B & Group C posts – Download Here