MPPSC Recruitment 2023 For Taxation Assistant. Apply Online for 100 vacancies in the Tax Department of MP, Check the Eligibility & Selection Method at mppsc.mp.gov.in site: The Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission has published the recruitment notification for Taxation Assistant on its official site. The online application submission will start on 09 May 2023 and will be closed on 08 June 2023. A total of 100 vacancies are mentioned in the official notification.
It is a better opportunity for graduate candidates to join the Tax Department of Madhya Pradesh. Interested job seekers can apply online for Taxation Assistant Jobs at MPPSC portal before the last date of the application form. No other mode of application will be accepted by the commission.
mppsc.mp.gov.in Taxation Assistant Recruitment 2023
|Recruiting Authority||Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission|
|Department Name||Department of Commercial Tax|
|Post name||Taxation Assistant|
|Last date for applying Online||08 June 2023|
|Salary||9300-34800 + 3600 Grade pay|
Essential Qualification: Applicants must have passed their Bachelor of Commerce from any recognized university of state or country.
The minimum age of application is 21 years old and not more than 40 years of age as calculated on 01 January 2023. The age relaxation in the upper age limit will also be provided for SC/ST/OBC, Government/Corporate/Board/Autonomous Organizations, City Employees, PWD, and Women (Reserved/Unreserved) categories of 5 years of age relaxation.
Application Fee for Taxation Assistant Jobs
The application fee is essential to pay for each candidate at the time of filling out the application form. Aspirants can pay the registration through a Debit card/credit card/UPI transaction. If any case the recruitment will be cancelled then the application fee will be refundable to applicants. The application fee has mentioned below for different categories:
- SC, ST, OBC, and PWD applicants who are permanent residents of MP: ₹250/-
- General Categories and non-resident of MP: ₹500/-
Tax Assistant Selection Process
The candidates must go through the two phases of the selection process for final selection.
- Written Exam: The commission will be conducted offline exam means an OMR sheet-based test. Those aspirants who qualify for the written test will be invited to the next phase of the selection.
- Interview: Shortlisted applicants will only take part in the personnel interview. At the time of the interview, document verification will also be done by the recruiting authority. After completing all phases final merit list will be published on the commission portal.
Taxation Assistant Vacancy Distribution 2023
A total of 100 vacancies are distributed into various categories such as:
|Categories||Number of Posts|
|Online Application Submission Start on||09 May 2023|
|Last date of application submission||08 June 2023|
|Correction Window Open||From 09 May to 10 June 2023|
Candidates need to pay ₹50/- for each correction in the online application form. It is noted that no correction will be done in the name of the candidate after the submission of the application form.
How to apply for MPSSC Taxation Assistant Recruitment 2023?
Applicants must read the official notification before applying for tax assistant jobs in detail. A direct link is also provided for applying online at the end of this article. Candidates follow the below-given steps to fill out the application form without any mistakes:
- Firstly visit the official site which is www.mppsc.nic.in
- Click on the “Apply Online” tab on the homepage.
- Then search for “Taxation Assistant Recruitment 2023” & click on Apply online.
- A new page will open, candidates need to register themselves first before filling out the application form.
- After registration, fill out the recruitment form and upload the required documents.
- Lastly, submit the form and pay the application fee by using the online payment method.
- Official website – mppsc.mp.gov.in
- Advertisement Notice: Download Here