MPPSC Librarian Recruitment 2023. Madhya Pradesh Librarian Jobs. Download Notification, Check Eligibility and Apply Online for 255 Librarian Posts at mppsc.mp.gov.in
Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission is inviting applications from eligible candidates for various posts of Librarian in the Higher Education Department of the state. Desirous candidates can apply online for these posts online from the official website.
According to the released recruitment notification, the application registration started on 20 April 2023. For a total of 255 vacancies, the willing candidates can submit their filled application forms by 31 July 2023. Aspirants are referred to check the detailed recruitment notification thoroughly before applying for the MPPSC Librarian Recruitment.
In this article, we have provided essential required details like educational qualifications, age limit and other details. Direct links to the official website, detailed recruitment notifications and an online application form are added to this webpage. Check the details thoroughly and apply online for Madhya Pradesh Librarian Jobs.
mppsc.mp.gov.in Librarian Recruitment
|Department||Higher Education Department, Madhya Pradesh|
|Number of Vacancies||255|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Job Location||Madhya Pradesh|
|Last date of application registration||31 July 2023|
MPPSC Librarian Eligibility Details
- Applicants must possess a Master’s degree in Library Science, Information Science, or Documentation Science or an equivalent professional degree with at least 55% marks.
- Applicants should have a consistently good academic record with knowledge of computerization in the library.
- The candidate must have appeared in the National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by the UGC, CSIR, or a similar examination recognized by a university such as SLET/SET.
Applicants should have attained the age of 21 years and must not be more than 40 years to be eligible for MPPSC Librarian Jobs. Age will be calculated as of 01 January 2023. Relaxation in the upper age limit will be given to the reserved category candidates as per the government rules.
MPPSC Librarian Application Fee Details
|Category Name||Application Fee|
|ST/SC/OBC/PwD candidates who are natives of MP||₹250/- (+₹40/- Portal Fee)|
|General Categories of MP and Applicants Outside MP||₹500/- (+ ₹40/- Portal Fee)|
MPPSC Librarian Selection Process
The selection criteria for MPPSC Librarian posts will comprise the following phases:
- Written Examination – The eligible candidates who submitted their application forms within the stipulated time will be called for the written examination. The exam will be conducted in July-August months tentatively.
- Documents Verification / Interview – The candidates qualified in the written examination will be called for the documents verification and personal interview.
MPPSC Librarian Important Application Dates
|Notification Release Date||19 April 2023|
|Starting date of application registration||20 April 2023|
|Last date to submit a filled application form||31 July 2023|
|MPPSC Librarian Exam Date||to be announced|
How to apply online for MPPSC Librarian Recruitment 2023?
The application forms can be submitted online only. Here are some easy steps, which candidates can follow to register online for the MPPSC Librarian Recruitment. Also, for your ease, we have provided direct links to the official website, online application link and detailed recruitment notification in the below section.
- First of all, visit the official website of MPPSC.
- Click on the Advertisements tab on the homepage.
- Download and check the detailed notification for Librarian posts.
- Then, click on Apply Online link.
- Fill in your personal details and upload the scanned documents.
- Complete the payment of your application fee.
- Finally, submit the filled application form and print it for further use.
|MPPSC Librarian Recruitment Notification PDF||Download Here|
|MPPSC Librarian Online Application Form||Apply Online Here|