MPPEB Group 5 Paramedical Staff Admit Card 2023. Check the Exam Pattern for Nursing Staff & Other Medical staff exams and examination schedule @esb.mp.gov.in: The Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board is going to conduct exams for paramedical staff, Veterinary Field Officers, Staff Nurses, Male Nurses, ANM, Midwhite, Multipurpose Worker Female, Pharmacist Grade-2, Radiotherapists and other posts from 17 June 2023.
The MPPEB Group 5 Admit Card 2023 will be published soon on the official website of the selection board. A huge number of job seekers applied for Group 5 vacancies before the last date of the application submission which was 29 March 2023. Candidates can download the examination letter from the MPPEB website.
esb.mp.gov.in Group 5 Admit Card 2023
|Selection Board||Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board, Bhopal|
|Vacant Posts Name||Paramedical staff, Veterinary Field Officers, Staff Nurses, Pharmacist Grade-2, Radiotherapists and Other medical posts|
|Total number of vacancies||4792|
|Job Category||Group 5|
|Exam Date||17 June 2023|
|Group 5 Admit Card||Will be Published|
The exam will conduct in two shifts, the first shift will conduct from 9:00 AM to 11:00 AM and the second shift will be held from 3:00 PM to 5:00 PM. Before appearing in the exam, candidates must go through the exam pattern and selection process for various medical posts.
Group 5 (Paramedical Staff) Exam Pattern
- The computer-based exam will be conducted by the board in different shifts.
- For the MPPEB exam, all sections will be completed within 2 hours, and no extra time will be given.
- In the exam total of 100 questions will be given for 100 marks i.e one mark for each correct answer.
- There will be no negative marking in the exam for any wrong answer.
|General Knowledge||25||2 Hours|
|Technical Questions as per trade||75|
MPPEB Group 5 Selection Process
The selection process will be based on two phases:
- Written exam
- Documents verification
The merit list will prepare on the basis of marks obtained in the written exam. Those candidates who qualify for the exam with good marks will be invited for the verification process. At the time of verification, all original documents will be verified by the selection board.
Details Mentioned on Group 5 Admit Card
The examination letter will be provided in two parts. In the first part of the admit card, the candidate’s name, Name of the exam, Roll number, and Examination centre will be mentioned. In the second part, the photographs of the candidate, identity marks and other contact details of the applicants with important instructions will be mentioned on the examination letter. This document will necessary to get entry into the examination centre on the exam day.
How to download the MPPEB Group 5 Admit Card 2023?
- Visit the official website of the board which is esb.mp.gov.in
- On the homepage, click on the “Admit Card tab”.
- Then search for the “Various Group 5 Admit Card” link & click on it.
- After that, candidates need to log in with their user id, add detail and submit it.
- After successful login, download the examination letter and take a hard copy of these documents for further use.
- Official webpage: esb.mp.gov.in
- Group 5 Admit Card: Download Here