MPPEB Group 4 Recruitment 2023. MPESB Group 4 (AG3) Jobs Notification released for Assistant Grade 3, Steno-Typist, Stenographer. Apply Online for 2716 Post at peb.mp.gov.in
Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board also known as Madhya Pradesh Employee Selection Board has published a recruitment notification for Group 4 (Sub Group 3) posts. Under this notification, applications are invited for Assistant Grade-3, Steno-Typist, Stenographer and other posts. A total of 2716 vacancies are to be filled up through this recruitment drive.
As per the MPPEB Group 4 Recruitment Notification released on 14 December 2022, online application registration started on 06 March 2023. The eligible candidates can apply online for the posts by 25 March 2023. The application correction window will open till 25 March 2023 respectively.
Update on Applications
The last date to apply online has been extended to 25 March 2023. The number of vacancies has also increased to 3047 from 2716. The new written exam date is now 2 July 2023. Check the concerned notice here.
Applicants must check the detailed notification thoroughly before submitting an online application form for various posts under MPPEB Group 4 Recruitment. In this article, we have provided information including eligibility criteria, application fee and other details. Also, detailed notification and application form links are given in the links section.
MPPEB Group 4 AG 3 Recruitment 2023
|Organisation||Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board|
|Recruitment Category||Group 4 (Sub Group 3)|
|Posts||Assistant Grade-3, Steno-Typist, Stenographer and other posts|
|Number of Posts||2716|
|Mode of application||Online|
|Last date to submit an application form||25 March 2023|
Applicants must be graduates in the relevant discipline from a recognized college, university or educational institute.
Applicant’s age should be between 18 to 40 years of age as of 01 January 2023 to be eligible for MP Group 4 Recruitment 2023. Age relaxation to the reserved categories will be applicable as per the state government rules.
- Written Examination
- Skill Test
- Documents Verification
- Medical Test
- Unreserved Categories – ₹500/-
- Reserved Categories – ₹250/-
- MPPEB Group 4 Recruitment Notification Date – December 2022
- Starting date of online application registration – 6 March 2023
- Last date to submit an online application form – 25 March 2023
- Application Correction Dates – 6 March to 25 March 2023
How to apply online for MPPEB Group 4 (Sub Group 3) Recruitment 2023
Here are some simple steps to apply online for various posts under MPPEB Group 4 (Sub Group 3) posts. Follow these steps and submit your application form for the respective post.
- First, visit the official web portal of MPPEB.
- Check the Latest Updates section.
- Click on the Group 4 (Sub Group 3) Recruitment Notification link.
- Check the notification and click on Apply Online link.
- Fill in the required information correctly.
- Upload the required documents and pay the specific application fee.
- Finally, please submit your application form and print it for further reference.
|MPPEB Group 4 Recruitment Notification 2023 in PDF||Download Here|
|MPPEB Group 4 Online Application Link||Apply Online Here|
Hello Sir, I am Interesred to work with Mpeb office