Madhya Pradesh Employees Selection Board has decided to conduct the written exam on 15 July 2023 for Group 1 & Group 2. After scrutinizing all submitted application forms, the admit card will be published on esb.mp.gov.in web portal for the selected applications. Interested candidates submitted their online application form within the given time period from 17 April to 1 May 2023.
The MPPEB Group 1 & Group 2 Admit Card 2023 will be issued a few days before the exam date. Candidates who applied for these posts can download the examination letter from the board website.
MPPEB will conduct the exam to fill up 1978 vacancies in various departments of Madhya Pradesh. The vacant posts include Rural Agriculture Extension Officer, Rural Garden Extension Officer, Senior Agriculture Development Officer, Lab Technician, and others.
esb.mp.gov.in Group 1 & Group 2 Admit Card 2023
|Name of Selection Board||Madhya Pradesh Employees Selection Board|
|Post||Group 1 & Group 2 Various Post|
|Last date of application submission||01 May 2023|
|Exam Date||21 July 2023|
|MPPEB Admit Card||To be published|
In the meantime, applicants must check the paper pattern and selection process of the MP Selection Board. As per the official notice, the exam will be conducted in two shifts, i.e. morning shift will be from 9:00 AM to 12:00 Noon and the evening shift from 2:30 PM to 5:30 PM.
Group 1 & Group 2 Paper Pattern
- The paper will be divided into two parts i.e. Part A & Part B.
- Multiple-choice questions will be available in the exam.
- The exam will carry a total of 200 questions.
- Each question will be awarded 1 mark.
- The board will be given 120 minutes to complete the exam. No extra time will be given.
|Parts||Subjects||No. of Questions||Exam Duration|
|Part A||General Knowledge/ Science||100||2 Hours|
|Part B||General Computer Knowledge||100|
|General Knowledge and Aptitude|
|General Reasoning Ability|
MPPEB Selection Process
The selection process will be contained two stages:
- Written Test
- Documents verification/Interview Test
The candidates will be invited for the written test. After the completion of the exam, the shortlisted applicants will be called later for the verification of the documents. All original documents will be verified by the selection board. After passing the verification stage, the aspirants will take part in the interview test. The final merit list will be published after the completion of all stages of the selection procedure.
How to download the MPPEB Group 1 & Group 2 Admit Card?
The examination letter will be contained details like the candidate’s name, roll number, application number, exam name, post name, examination centre name & address and other crucial instructions. If any details will incorrect then candidates go to the helpdesk of the selection board. To download the call letter follow the below-mentioned steps:
- Open the authorised website which is esb.mp.gov.in
- Click on the “Admit Card” tab.
- Then look for the Group 1 & Group 2 post Admit card links.
- Click on it & then candidates enter their login credentials.
- Click on the Admit card pdf, it will be downloaded.
- Take a printout of this document for entry into the examination centre.
MPPEB Group 1 & Group 2 Admit Card: Download Here