MP Vidhan Sabha Secretariat Recruitment 2022. MVS Secretariat Jobs for Grade 3 Assistant, Steno-Typist, Security Guard Out Now. Apply Online at mpvidhansabha.nic.in
Madhya Pradesh (MP) Vidhan Sabha Legislative Assembly Secretariat has released the recruitment notification for Assistant Grade-3, Steno-Typist, and Security Guard posts. Applications are invited for a total of 55 vacancies. Online registration process started on 11 October and the last date for application submission is 10 November 2022.
The court will fill 40 vacancies for Assistant Grade-3, 2 for Steno-Typist, and 13 for Security Guard Posts. Detailed notification with eligibility details and other information is provided in the below section. Also, an application link is given there.
- Grade 3 Assistant – 40 Posts
- Steno-Typist – 02 Posts
- Security Guard – 13 Posts
Aspirants must check the detailed MP HC Assistant Recruitment 2022 notification thoroughly before submitting an application form to check the eligibility, age criteria, application fee and process etc details.
MVS Assistant Recruitment 2022
|Organization||Madhya Pradesh Vidhan Sabha Secretariat|
|Posts||Assistant Grade 3, Steno Typist, and Security Guard|
|Job Location||Madhya Pradesh|
|Last date of registration||11 November 2022|
The minimum eligibility to apply for MP Vidhan Sabha Secretariat Vacancy 2022 is 12th class passed from a recognized education board. Also, a one-year Diploma or Certificate in Computers is required.
- Applicants interested in MP Vidhan Sabha Secretariat Assistant Posts should have a CPCT Score Card from MPIT and be able to type 300 words in 10 minutes in Hindi.
- MP Vidhan Sabha Secretariat Steno Typist Posts should have type 80 wpm in Hindi Stenography. Also, hold a CPCT Score Card from MPIT.
- The candidate must fulfil medical and physical eligibility for MVS Security Guard Posts.
Age of the applicants to apply for MVS jobs should be between 18 to 40 years as of 01 January 2022. Age relaxation will be applicable to the reserved category candidates of the state as per the government norms.
Candidates are required to pay ₹450/- if belonging to the unreserved category. The application fee for OBC, SC, ST and EWS is ₹300/-.
- Objective-type written test – 50 Marks
- Skill Test – 50 Marks
- Interview – 15 Marks
- Starting date of online application registration – 11 October 2022
- Last date to fill up an online application form – 10 November 2022
How to apply online for MP Vidhan Sabha Secretariat Assistant Recruitment 2022
- Visit the official website of the MP Vidhan Sabha Secretariat.
- Click on the Recruitment Tab available on the homepage.
- Download and check the notification for Assistant, Steno-Typist Recruitment 2022.
- Then, click on the application form link.
- Fill in the required information correctly.
- Complete the payment of the application fee and submit it.
- Take a printout of the application form for further use.
- MP Vidhan Sabha Secretariat Recruitment Notification 2022 – Download Here
- MVS Assistant Application Link – Apply Online Here