MP Middle School TET (MP TET Varg 2) Notification Released by MP PEB. Check Notification Details and Online Application Link for MP MSTET 2023.
Madhya Pradesh Employee Selection Board erstwhile PEB has released the notification for MP TET (Middle School) today. Candidates who are eligible for the MSTET can apply online for the eligibility test. Online applications for the MP TET Varg 2 commenced on 30 January 2023.
The Madhya Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test for Middle School (MSTET Varg 2) will be conducted in April 2023. The final schedule will be available on the admit card of the candidates.
Candidates willing to apply online for Varg 2 TET must read the advertisement thoroughly. Details, in brief, have also been added here in this article along with the official notification.
MP TET Varg 2 Online Application Form – Check Details
|Advertisement Name||MP Middle School TET|
|State Concerned||Madhya Pradesh|
|Exam Authority||MP ESB (Erstwhile PEB)|
|Last Date to Apply||13 February|
About MP TET: As per the guidelines of NCTE, the state boards need to conduct the TET exams at regular intervals to decide the eligibility for the teacher candidates. The MP Board conducts the exam for all three levels.
Educational Qualification: A candidate must have a Bachelor’s degree in the concerned subject with at least 50% marks and B.Ed or equivalent.
Age Limits: A candidate must be of 21 years as of 1 January 2023. Maximum age limits will be counted during the recruitment process as per the department’s rules.
- Unreserved Categories – 600 rs
- Reserved Categories – 300 Rs
- PWD – 300 Rs
There will be a charge of 60 Rupees at Online Kiosk and 20 Rupees portal fee for online registration.
- Starting Date to Apply Online – 30 January 2023
- Last Date to Apply Online – 13 Feb 2023
- Last Date to edit application – 18 Feb 2023
- Exam Date – From 25 April onwards.
How to Apply Online for MP TET Varg 2?
To apply online for the MSTET 2023, the candidates can follow the link and steps written here.
- First of all, open the website esb.mp.gov.in
- Then in the latest updates, look for Middle School TET Application Link.
- Click the link and complete the registration.
- In the next step, provide all the necessary detail.
- Upload scanned copies of required documents, photographs, and signatures.
- Complete the application and pay the application fee.
|MP TET Notification||Download Here|
|Online Application Link||Apply Here|