MP Vyapam Group 3 Admit Card 2022 Download MP PEB Sub Engineer Admit Card, Exam Date, Paper Pattern, Syllabus at peb.mp.gov.in.
The written examination for different Group 3 jobs will be administered by the MP Vyapam Board. The date of the written exam has been tentatively set for September 24th, 2022. A link to get the MP PEB Group 3 Admit Card will be made available at least 15 days before the test date that has been set by the board.
The Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board has made an announcement about the recruitment of candidates for a variety of vacancies that fall under the Group 3 category in the month of July 2022. The written examination is the key factor in the final selection for these posts. Following is a list of open positions for MP Vyapam Group 3:
- Sub Engineer (Civil, Mechanical, Electrical)
- Assistant Draftsman
- Time Keeper
- Assistant House Officer
- Assistant Manager (Printing)
On this page, we have provided a link that will take you directly to the entry tickets for the test. By entering their application registration number and password or date of birth, eligible candidates may access their Madhya Pradesh Sub Engineer Admit Card for different vacancies.
MP VYAPAM Group 3 Admit Card 2022
|Name of Exam Authority||Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board|
|Also Known as||MP PEB / MP Vyapam|
|Job Location||Madhya Pradesh|
|Posts Name||Various posts under Group 3 Services|
|Exam Date||24 September 2022 onwards|
|Admit Cards Availability||to be released|
The MP Vyapam Group 3 Admit Card is available only via the official website of the department. The online admit card will include key information such as the applicant’s name, post name, photograph, signature box, date of birth, etc. On the admit card, students will find information regarding when and where they will take the test.
MP Group 3 Selection Process, Paper Pattern
- The written exam will be an objective multiple choice type.
- The question paper will be divided into two parts i.e. Part A & Part B
- The candidates will get 200 questions based on various subjects and topics.
- The question paper will be bilingual i.e. English and Hindi languages.
- There is no negative marking for the wrong answer in the test.
- The time duration of the exam will be 3 hours.
|Subject Name||Maximum Marks|
|Basic Computer Knowledge|
|Questions Concerned with the Post-Specific Subject||100|
MP Vyapam Board Group 3 Admit Card Details
Candidates are cautioned to double-check the information printed on their MPPEB Group 3 Admit Card. If you discover an inaccuracy, please notify the test administrator well in advance of the scheduled exam date so that they may make the needed adjustments.
Additionally, the participants should carry valid documentation. All copies of a person’s photo ID must look identical and clear. Any one of the following might serve as a proper identification card for this purpose:
- Aadhar Card
- Driving License
- PAN Card
- Voter ID Card
- Pan Card
- Bank Passbook
How to download MP Vyapam Group 3 Admit Card 2022?
- In the first step, you should check out the board’s official website peb.mp.gov.in
- Select the most recent notifications and announcements.
- Look here for information on the Group 3 Posts Examination 2022.
- Select the link to get your MP PEB Group 3 Admit Card.
- To complete the form, please provide your date of birth and the application registration number.
- Please review the information you entered and then click the “Submit” button.
- And last, double-check your admit card.
- Make sure you have a copy of it printed off for your records.
- Official Website – Visit Here
- MPPEB Group 3 Admit Card 2021 – Download Here