MP Patwari Recruitment 2023. Madhya Pradesh Patwari Bharti and Group 2 (Sub Group 4) Notification Released. Apply Online for 6755 Patwari Vacancies and 9274 Group 2 Posts at www.peb.mp.gov.in
Madhya Pradesh Employee Selection Board formerly known as Professional Examination Board has invited applications for the Patwari posts in Land Records, Revenue Department. This recruitment is published under MP Group 2 Sub Group 4 categories on the official website in the month of November.
A total of 6755 vacancies are to be filled in MP Patwari Recruitment. The online application process has been started on 5th January 2023. Eligible candidates can submit the online application form till 19 January 2023. The last date for modification in the submitted forms is fixed on January 24.
MP Patwari Bharti is good news for job seekers in Madhya Pradesh. In this article, we have given all the necessary information related to this recruitment like educational qualification, age, application fee, recruitment date and related links etc. So, before applying online, check the detailed notification thoroughly.
Group 2 Sub Group 4
MP Patwari Recruitment 2023
|Recruitment Board||Madhya Pradesh Employee Selection Board|
|Number of Vacancies|
|State Concerned||Madhya Pradesh|
|Mode of application||Online|
|Last date to complete application registration||19 January 2023|
Applicants must possess a Graduation Degree from a recognized college/university. It is mandatory to pass the CPCT scorecard with Hindi typing and computer proficiency for Patwari recruitment. If a candidate does not have a CPCT certificate at the time of selection, he/she must obtain one within 3 years of services.
The age limit for MP Patwari Bharti 2022 is 18 years to 40 years as of 1 January 2023. For age relaxation details, candidates are referred to read the detailed notification for MP Patwari Vacancy 2022.
- General Categories – ₹500/-
- Reserved Categories – ₹250/-
- Written Examination
- Documents Verification / Interview
- Starting Date of online application submission – 5 January 2022
- Last date to submit an online application form – 19 January 2022
- Last date of correction in the application form – 24 January 2022
- Written Examination Date – March 2022 (tentative)
How to apply online for MP Patwari Recruitment 2023
- Visit the official web portal of the MP Employee Selection Board.
- Check the Latest updates on homepage and click on Group 2 (Sub Group 4) Recruitment Link.
- Download and check the detailed notification thoroughly.
- Then, click on Apply Online link on the portal.
- Fill in the required information and upload the scanned documents.
- Complete the application fee payment and submit the application form.
- Finally, take a valid printout of the application form for further use.
|MP Patwari Recruitment Notification 2022||Download Here|
|Application Link||Apply Online Here|