MP PEB Admit Card for Excise Constable Exam Released. Madhya Pradesh Abkari Vibhag Constable Written Exam Date 20 Feb.
Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board now known as Employee Selection Board, Madhya Pradesh is going to conduct the Excise Constable selection exam on 20 February 2023. The Board will be filling up 200 vacancies through this recruitment drive.
The board has issued admit cards to the eligible candidates. The download link is released on the official website on Sunday. To access the MP Excise Constable Admit Card, candidates need to log in with their application number and date of birth or password.
Applications for the Excise Constable posts were registered online from 10 December to 24 December 2022. As mentioned, the selection of the candidates will be done on basis of a written test followed by physical Tests and Interviews.
MPPEB Excise Constable Exam Schedule
MPPEB Excise Constable Admit Card 2023
|Organisation||Madhya Pradesh Employee Selection Board|
|Post Name||Excise Constable|
|Number of Vacancies||200|
|Date of Written Examination||20 February 2023|
|MP Excise Constable Admit Cards release||Released|
A massive number of candidates applied for the respective posts during the given registration dates. The board has started application scrutiny and looking for eligible applicants. Such candidates will take the examination according to the schedule.
MPPEB Excise Constable Exam Scheme & Paper Pattern
- There will be an online examination.
- The level of the exam will be 10th Class.
- In the paper, there will be 100 Multiple Choice Objective Type Questions.
- The number of questions will be 100.
- Each question will carry one mark.
Scheme of Examination
|General Knowledge and Logical Reasoning||40|
|Intellectual Ability and Mental Aptitude||30|
|Science and Simple Arithmetic||30|
Madhya Pradesh Excise Constable Admit Card Details
MPPEB Excise Constable Admit Card will have essential details such as the Candidate’s name, date of birth, photograph, exam name, name of Post, candidate’s roll number, examination centre name and exam timings etc. If there is an error, report to the exam authority’s head office for the necessary rectification with supporting documents.
Candidates should carry a valid photo ID proof, two passport-size photographs, blue/black ball pen and an MP Excise Constable Admit Card print at the examination centre. A valid photo ID proof may be Aadhar Card, Driving License, Pan Card, Voter’s ID Card or Bank Passbook.
How to get MPPEB Admit Card for Excise Constable Exam?
- First of all, visit the official website of the MP Employee Selection Board using the below link
- Go through the Latest Notifications section.
- There, look for the Excise Constable Admit Card link.
- Fill in the application registration number and date of birth or Password.
- Check the filled details and click on submit.
- Finally, download your respective admit card and print it for further use.