Maharastra Common Entrance Test conducted from 09 May to 20 May 2023 by the State Common Entrance Test Cell, Maharashtra in multiple shifts. Through MHT CET, students can get admission to 4 Year full-time Under Graduate Degree courses in Engineering and Technology, Pharmacy and 6 Year duration full-time Under Graduate Degree courses in Pharm D for the Academic Year 2023-24.
The exam was organised separately for PCM & PCB groups at various examination centres across the state of Maharashtra. A huge number of candidates appeared in the written test. The MHT CET Answer Key 2023 will be published a few days after the completion of the exam. Examinees visit the official web portal regularly to check any updates regarding the answer key.
cetcell.mahacet.org MHT CET Answer Key 2023 Details
|Name of the Organisation||State Common Entrance Test Cell, Maharashtra|
|Test Name||MHT Common Entrance Test|
|Course Offered||Engineering/ Technology and Pharmacy course|
|CET Exam Date||09 May to 20 May 2023|
|MHT CET Answer key||Will be issued|
The examination schedule for the PCM group was conducted from 09 May to 14 May 2023 and for the PCB group was from 15 to 20 May 2023. The exam for both groups was conducted in two shifts, the morning shift from 9 AM to 12 Noon and the evening shit from 2 PM to 5 PM.
MHT CET Exam Overview
- The Computer-based paper was conducted by the test cell.
- The exam consisted of three papers, Physics/Chemistry, Mathematics and Biology.
- Each paper carried 100 marks and the time duration for each was 90 minutes.
- No negative marking was found in the written test.
- In mathematics paper, each correct question carried 2 marks and in the other subject, each question was for each mark.
- The questions were based on the 11th & 12th class’s syllabus.
MHT CET Answer Key & Objection Form details
The test cell firstly will publish the provisional answer key. The answer key plays a crucial role in determining the final score and helps to ensure transparency in the selection process. After the publication of the tentative answer key, candidates can match their answers.
If applicants who have not satisfied with the answer key and have objections against the key, they can submit their objections on the organisation’s website. Along with this, candidates submit valid proof of a particular wrong answer. After that, the final answer key will be released by the authority.
How to download the MHT CET Answer key 2023?
- Open the State test Cell site which is cetcell.mahacet.org
- On the homepage, go to the important links section.
- Search for the MHT CET Answer key link & click on it.
- The provisional answer key will be downloaded in pdf format.
- Open it and match their answer with it.
MHT CET Answer Key: Download Here