MHA NIA Assistant, UDC, Section Officer Recruitment 2022 Download Application Form, Check Last Date for Application Submission, Application Fee.
Ministry of Home Affairs has released a notification for the engagement of candidates for the posts of Section Officer/Office Superintendent (SO/OS), Assistant, Accountant, Stenographer Grade 1, and Upper Division Clerk (UDC). The candidates may submit their applications one month after the publication of the recruitment notification.
All those candidates who are eligible for the above said vacancies may submit their application form with all required documents to the board. Also, keep in mind that the board will accept applications through offline mode only and there will be no other way to submit applications for recruitment.
After the completion of the application process, the board will move to check the application forms of the candidate then it will call all eligible candidates to appear in the selection process if there are any.
- Stenographer (Grade 1) – 23 posts
- Upper Division Clerk (UDC) – 12 posts
- Assistant – 9 posts
- Section Officer/Office Superintendent (SO/OS) – 3 posts
MHA NIA Jobs Notification – Complete Details
|Name of Recruiter||Ministry of Home Affairs|
|Department Name||National Investigation Agency|
|Posts Name||Section Officer/Office Superintendent, Assistant, Accountant, Stenographer Grade 1 and Upper Division Clerk|
|Last Date to Submit Application Form||–|
- Section Officer/Office Superintendent (SO/OS) – Level 7 in Pay Matrix (Rs. 44900 to 142400)
- Assistant – Level 6 in Pay Matrix (Rs. 35400 to 122400)
- Accountant – Level 6 in Pay Matrix (Rs. 35400 to 122400)
- Stenographer Grade 1 – Level 6 in Pay Matrix (Rs. 35400 to 122400)
- Upper Division Clerk (UDC) – Level 4 in Pay Matrix (Rs. 25500 to 81000)
No Application Fee
The applicants should forward their application form to the board within a month of publication of the recruitment notice in the Employment News.
How to apply for the MHA NIA Recruitment 2022
The candidates are required to send their application ions to form along with the below-given documents to the address of the SP NIA.
- Bio Data as per the application form.
- Photo Copies of APAR Dossier from 2016-17 to 2020-21 (Attested).
- Integrity Certificate
- Department Enquiry / Vigilance Clearance Certificate
- Details of Major/Minor Penalties
Address to Send Application Form
NIA Hqrs, CGO Complex,
New Delhi -110003
- Official Website – nia.gov.in
- MHA NIA Recruitment Notification – Download here
- Offline Application Form – Download here