Maha Police Hall Ticket/ admit Card Download Link hpolicerecruitment2022.mahait.org. Maha Police Bharti Shipai Physical Test Hall Tickets are available to download.
Maharashtra Police has released the Hall Ticket for the physical test of the Police Constable and SPRF Constable Bharti. The candidates can download Maha Police Hall Ticket (Shipai) from their profile on the official application website mentioned here.
In the first stage, the candidates will appear for the physical test at the venue decided by each district’s SP or DCP. The reporting venue with a complete schedule is available on the hall tickets of the candidates.
The State Police Department, Maharashtra will fill up a total of 18334 posts of Constable, SRPF Constable and Driver posts through this Recruitment notice. There are 14956 vacancies for Police Constables, 1204 SRPF Constables and 2174 Drivers in the Police department under this recruitment drive.
Maha Police Constable Admit Card 2022-2023 Details
|Organization Name||Maharashtra State Police|
|Job Name||Police Constable, SRPF Constable & Driver|
|Physical Test Schedule||January 2023|
The candidates who declared qualified after the physical test will participate in the written test. The written test will be conducted as an OMR-based offline test at multiple examination centres. The written exam is likely to be conducted in February-March 2023.
The eligible candidates have been issued Hall Tickets to appear for the physical test. Candidates can access the Maha Police Constable Hall Ticket from the official website by logging in using the application registration details.
As per the news, more than 15 lakh candidates from the state have applied for the Police Constable recruitment in the state police department.
How to download Maha Police Hall Ticket 2022?
To download the Admit Card or Hall Ticket, candidates need to select the CP, SP of the concerned district or city.
- Visit the official website of the Recruitment i.e policerecruitment2022.mahait.org.
- Then use the section user login.
- Enter your email id/ registration number and password.
- Click the login button to log in to your Profile.
- There you will see the Hall Ticket/ Admit Card for the concerned event (Physical Test or Written Test)
- Click on the Constable Hall Ticket link and fill in the required information.
- Check your Hall Ticket on your device screen properly.
- Thereafter, download your Hall Ticket and print it for further use.