Maharashtra DVET Recruitment 2023 Advertisement Notification Released for 772 Posts. Apply Online for Maha DVET Bharti on dvet.gov.in. (Store Keeper, Senior Clerk Bharti)
Vacancies covered under DVET Bharti are Director, Junior Surveyor and Junior Trainee Adviser, Superintendent, Millwright Maintenance Mechanic, Store Keeper, Assistant Store keeper, and Senior Clerk.
Maharashtra DVET (Directorate of Vocational Education and Training) released a recruitment notification today. As per the notification, a total of 772 vacancies have been advertised in this Bharti. Interested candidates who have desired educational qualifications can apply online for these posts.
The online applications for DVET Bharti started on 17 February 2023. The last date to apply online is 09 February. Candidates can get brief details and official notification below.
Maharashtra DVET Bharti Notification Details
|Department Name||Directorate of Vocational Education and Training|
|Number of vacancies||772|
|Last Date to Apply||09 March 2023|
|Notification Number||Advt 02/2022|
|Name of Post||Number of Vacancies|
|Junior Surveyor and Junior Trainee Adviser||02|
|Millwright Maintenance Mechanic||46|
Candidates having the desired qualification are eligible to register for these posts. We are providing the required qualifications for each post below.
- Director – Diploma in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering or Diploma in Vocational
- Junior Surveyor and Junior Trainee Adviser – Diploma in Engineering or Technology of any Branch
- Superintendent – Diploma in Engineering or Technology of any Branch
- Millwright Maintenance Mechanic – passing of Secondary School Certificate Examination, and passing the National Apprenticeship Certificate Examination or the National Trade Certificate Examination in Electronics Mechanics or Instrument relevant trade.
- Hostel Superintendent – SSC with a Certificate in Physical Education from a recognized institute
- Storekeeper – Senior Secondary with National Apprenticeship Certificate Examination
- Assistant Storekeeper – Senior Secondary with National Apprenticeship Certificate Examination
- Senior Clerk – Bachelor’s Degree in any faculty of Arts or Commerce or Science or Law from a recognized institution and Government Commercial Certificate or Computer Typing Certificate with a speed of not less than 30 words per minute in Marathi Typewriting and 40 words per minute in English Typewriting.
Candidates from general candidates must be between 18 to 38 years old as of 1-1-2023. Exemption of 5 years of age would be provided according to the rules of the state government.
Registration fee or application fee for the DVET Bharti varies for each category. The category-wise fee details have been provided below.
- Open Category: ₹1000/-
- Backward Category: ₹900/-
- Ex-Servicemen: No Fee
The application forms for DVET Bharti will start on 17 February 2023. The last date to apply online is 09 March 2023. Candidates are advised to apply online as no other means of application will be entertained.
- Application Starting Date – 17 February 2023
- Last date to apply – 09 March 2023
The candidates will be selected after multiple phases of the tests.
- Written Examination
- Skill Test
- Document Verification
How to Apply Online for Maharashtra DVET Bharti 2023?
To Apply for Maha DVET Jobs, candidates need to apply online. The application link or registration link has been provided below for our readers.
- First, open the website dvet.gov.in.
- Then in the menu, select Online Applications, then For All, and then Recruitment.
- In recruitment, select the concerned Bharti to apply online.
- First, complete your registration and then add the necessary details.
- Upload scanned copies of the Photo and signature and complete your application form.
- Once the form is completed, pay the fee and submit your form.
- Official Website – dvet.gov.in
- Official Advertisement Notification – Download Here
- Online Application Link – Click Here