Maha Police Hall Ticket 2022 Released. Maharashtra Police Constable, SRPF Constable, Driver Hall Ticket, Check Maha Police Constable Physical Test & Exam Date.
Maharashtra State Police Recruitment Board has completed the written examination for Police Constable, SRPF Constable and Driver posts on 30 November 2022. Further, the department will be conducting the physical test and written exam for these posts. The schedule for various phases of the selection process is released on the official website.
The State Police Department, Maharashtra will fill up a total of 18334 posts of Constable, SRPF Constable and Driver posts through this Recruitment notice. There are 14956 vacancies for Police Constables, 1204 SRPF Constables and 2174 Drivers in the Police department under this recruitment drive.
The department has started scrutiny of received application forms to check the eligibility of candidates. It is expected that the department will organise a written examination for the said posts in February-March 2023. Before that, the physical test will be conducted at all recruitment centres in the state.
The eligible candidates have been issued Hall Tickets to appear for the physical test. Candidates can access the Maha Police Constable Hall Ticket from the official website by logging in using the application registration details.
Update on Hall Ticket
Maharashtra Police Hall Tickets for the Physical Test have been released online. The schedule, and reporting time are available on the Admit Card. Kindly use the link added below to download the same.
MAHA Police Constable Hall Ticket 2022
|Organization Name||Maharashtra State Police|
|Job Name||Police Constable, SRPF Constable & Driver|
|Physical Test Schedule||January 2023|
As per the reports, more than 14 lakh candidates applied for the Police Constable Jobs in the state police department. The candidates who are found eligible will be issued Hall Tickets for various phases separately. As per the instructions, candidates who qualify for the written test will be eligible for the Physical Tests.
Maharashtra Police Constable Examination Scheme and Paper Pattern
The selection process for Maha Police Constable posts will consist of two phases i.e. Written Examination and Physical Tests (PST & PET). The main points of the written examination will be as follows:
- There will be a written examination in Pen-Paper mode.
- Multiple choice objective-type questions will be asked on the test.
- The number of questions will be 100 carrying one mark each.
- There will be a negative marking of 0.25 marks for wrong answers.
- Candidates will get 90 minutes time to solve the question paper.
- Qualified candidates will be eligible for the physical tests.
|Subjects||Number of questions / Marks|
|General Knowledge & Current Affairs||25|
How to download Maha Police Hall Ticket 2022?
To download the Admit Card or Hall Ticket, candidates need to select the CP, SP of the concerned district or city.
- Visit the official website of the Maharashtra Police Department.
- Click on the Recruitments section.
- Click on the Constable Hall Ticket link and fill in the required information.
- Check your Hall Ticket on your device screen properly.
- Thereafter, download your Hall Ticket and print it for further use.
- Official Website – mahapolice.gov.in
- Maha Police Constable Hall Ticket 2022 – Download Here
maha SRPF exam date when? Release hall ticket also
Srpf hall ticket download link