KPSC AE Recruitment 2022 Karnataka Assistant Engineer Jobs Notification Out Apply for RDWSD Asstt Engineer Vacancies at kpsc.kar.nic.in
Karnataka Public Service Commission is inviting applications for Assistant Engineer jobs in the Rural Drinking Water and Sanitation Department for the Grade-1 cadre. A notification in this regard has been published on the official website of KPSC. These vacancies are to be filled in the residual and Hyderabad-Karnataka cadre.
Interested eligible candidates can apply online for the mentioned posts from 02 September 2022. The last date for submission of online application forms is 30 September 2022. A direct link for one-time registration for KPSC Assistant Engineer Jobs 2022 is available in the below section.
Here, we provide some crucial KPSC AE Recruitment 2022 eligibility information. Before submitting an online application, double-check this information. Also included in the part below is the comprehensive notice in PDF format.
KAR Assistant Engineer Vacancy Notification 2022
|Name of Organization||Karnataka Public Service Commission|
|Post Name||Assistant Engineer in Rural Drinking Water and Sanitation Department|
|Mode of application||Online|
|Online application submission end on||30 September 2022|
Candidates should possess a degree of B.E. in Civil / Environmental faculty from a State Government recognized University.
The applicant’s minimum age must be 18 years while the upper age limit is 35 years. Age relaxation to the reserved categories of candidates will be applicable according to the state government rules. The cut-off date for age calculation is 01 January 2022.
|Category Name||Application Fee|
|2A, 2B, 3A & 3B||₹300/-|
|SC/ ST/ Cat-1/ Disabled Candidates||Nil|
- Written Test
- Documents Scrutiny / Interview
- Compulsory Kannada Paper
- Starting date of online application registration – 02 September 2022
- Last date to submit an online application form & paying the fee – 30 September 2022
How to apply online for KPSC Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2022?
- First, check out KPSC’s own webpage i.e kpsc.kar.nic.in
- View the Notification Section.
- To apply, seek out the Assistant Engineer Hiring Notification.
- Then, use the One-Time Registration Link.
- Please provide the required information and attach any relevant scanned documents.
- Get the application processed by paying the associated fee.
- The final step is to submit your application and print off a copy.
|KPSC Assistant Engineer Vacancy Notification|
|One-Time registration link for KPSC A.E. Jobs||Visit Here|